Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

It really wasn't. He's always been a CB.

Hi positioning is public, most of his seasons he played as a DM or stood in at CB at one of his earlier clubs, we signed him from Copenhagen as a DM, he made 60+ Copenhagen appearances with the majority as a Defensive Midfielder.

Guest Col city fan
8 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but once we have defenders back, if Ndidi is still playing as badly I’d be interested in seeing Amartey come on as a sub in midfield, which was his original position. 

No I can’t believe you’re saying it either. The period of time we played Amartey as a DM he was absolutely dreadful.

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

No I can’t believe you’re saying it either. The period of time we played Amartey as a DM he was absolutely dreadful.

Honestly can't remember much about him playing there other than we were awful under Ranieri at the time and 80% of the squad could have been dropped. 

On 11/02/2023 at 13:21, fazzyfox said:

Just a thought re Amartey, his Ghana team mate Atsu, contrary to reports is still missing in Turkey, I don’t know how close they are, both were named in an AFCON “team of the tournament”, but thoughts go out to him and all concerned right now.

Hopefully getting all the support he needs right now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He's shit, how we've done half a season with him as first choice centre half and not be in the bottom 3 is beyond me.

Mistake after mistake.

Seen enough of him, shouldn't be in the team under any circumstances.

Edited by Tuna