Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

I think this general performance is very sub standard and the mistakes is making our blood boil. Only way to change this malaise is to make some subs pronto. Get Mendy on and yank amartay off put soyunku in.

Nacho had had some stinkers last game but put him on for Vardy. Anything to change the mood. This is pants!

Guest Col city fan
Just now, coolhandfox said:

Whilst he is poor, you have to question the logic of asking players to continually do something they can't do.

Are you referring to the ability to play football?

Guest Col city fan

I thought he was good tonight alongside Faes.

Definitely a good squad player. I’d renew his contract now before he’s snapped up.

Haterz gonna hate.

👍

13 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Can be world class on his day.

A few missed passes today but generally rock solid .

He has never been world class, but he hasn't been as bad as a lot make out and has been a solid squad player.

But today he was very poor and he is not a Premier League starting CB and is no where near as good as Soyuncu who has been left to rot

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, beepee1984 said:

He has never been world class, but he hasn't been as bad as a lot make out and has been a solid squad player.

But today he was very poor and he is not a Premier League starting CB and is no where near as good as Soyuncu who has been left to rot

That’s the fookin spirit! 👍

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, alanf0x said:

‘A few missed passes’ including the assist for their goal. Literally has to think about his every pass. Get rid in the summer 

Absolute nonsense! Cult hero.

If I could locate on of these soppy graphics I’d post it right now to back up my point.

5 hours ago, alanf0x said:

‘A few missed passes’ including the assist for their goal. Literally has to think about his every pass. Get rid in the summer 

He scares the shit of me every time he passes the ball , the only people he doesn’t scare is the opposition 

• Like 1

I got so much stick from certain people on here for giving Amartey a real hard time a few weeks back. Saying "I told you so" to those people specifically, just doesn't quite cover it.

Dan shouldn't be anywhere near our starting XI. I can't even say he is a Championship player when he is making those kinds of mistakes against a Championship team like last night. This clown does not deserve a new contract.

Takes too long to make the pass. It's like he has to perfectly line it up for a few seconds by which time the opposition had closed him down or the pass isn't on any more. He slows the game down, makes it hard for the player he passes to (if he makes it), and plays himself and his teammates into trouble. 

Truly just a liability that should be nowhere near the first team.