Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Apart from sloppiness on the ball in the first half, he was excellent when really needed and actually defending the goal and protecting Kasper in the area. In the right place everytime off the ball when the crosses came in. A really good performance in the end. 

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Izzy said:

Best I've seen him play for us. Seemed to really thrive on the pressure and embrace it. 

Yes same here. I genuinely think being the ‘top defender’ tonight made Dan up his game 

Best game in a City shirt for me 

Just now, StanSP said:

Apart from sloppiness on the ball in the first half, he was excellent when really needed and actually defending the goal and protecting Kasper in the area. In the right place everytime off the ball when the crosses came in. A really good performance in the end. 

Most of his misplaced passes were because of crap passes to him. His distribution was generally great. All the defence were excellent (Castagne aside who at least made some good clearances) but Big Dan and Luke were Incredible.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

He also played some good passes in that first half though, the way Rodgers wants us to play you're going to have times when it's hit and miss 

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Have to say absolutely brilliant tonight

MOTM for me, hardly put a foot wrong 

Well done Big Dan

👌

Someone call A&E! Omicron has mind altering side effects!

Col just praised Daniel Amartey! What is the world coming to!?

But jokes aside, glad to see you praise him. He is and always will be a squad player and not first team, but this season more than any other he's shown to be worthy of a place in our squad. I hope he gets his new contract, he totally deserves it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Not only was he class individually, thought he looked a real leader at the back organising the defence. Will be a big miss over AFCON

I noticed that too. Several times I saw him gesticulating towards Ndidi, Castagne and Thomas about where to stand. IMO this is something we've lacked all season long, mainly because we have so many young players at the back.

• Like 1