Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Just now, wardyfox86 said:

He's been a bit of a comedy figure for alot of fans over the years here, but lately I'm genuinely pleased to see him start.

Just a good backs-to-the-wall defender!

Think he's been the victim of his own versatility at times. Didn't look like a makeshift centre back tonight 

21 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Have to say absolutely brilliant tonight

MOTM for me, hardly put a foot wrong 

Well done Big Dan

👌

Are we finally getting close to you admitting that Big Dan is actually World Class ;) 🙏🏻

Looks like he's benefited a lot from getting a decent run in the team, and is definitely not looking like a third-string player anymore...  I'm not sure if Soy or Evans are worthy of replacing him atm, given their form/fitness...  (How's Little Wes doing?)  Shame about AFCON...

Edited by PhillippaT

So chuffed with his performance, gives so much commitment and effort. I think both Amartey and Soyuncu have looked at their best alongside Ndidi. 

While Ndidi doesn't have the positioning qualities of more experienced defenders, you know he'll work hard, be reliable and compete for headers. That suits our other central defenders as they know Ndidi will cover them. 

• Like 2