Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

I think his passing has been better this season, or it maybe it is the position change helps him a bit.

I'm not saying he is brilliant but he was a midfielder for a long time, playing some good games in this league for us. These days I twitch every time Cags goes near the ball, so Big Dan is like an oasis of calm in comparison. :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Congrats, you must be delighted :appl:

No I’m fooking seething… all the plonkers on here who have been arguing for years that he’s blah di blah. And now we are going out of the cup to our rivals. 

He's fine as a cheap 4th/5th choice who you only wheel out with lots of injuries, but it causes him to get overpraised. 

People claiming he'd been our player of the season were always obviously off their rocker.

Edited by Sampson

Guest Col city fan

Do you guys genuinely want Leicester to win this game? You cannot defend the indefensible!

Good job you weren’t fans in the 80’s. If we’d have watched that fookin performance we’d have driven him out the club ourselves

#fookinkids

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

No one's defending his performance, just aware you'd use one bad performance to push your weird agenda. He's been one of our most consistent players this season. You're basically a parody of yourself now 😂

Yeah I just hope he’s joking now