Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I just hope he’s joking now 

I’m not joking at all. I’m just surprised you’re still defending him when we’re being pummeled by our rivals. It is a shame you didn’t follow City in the 80’s. I think it would have meant more to you. You weirdly support a player who has played utterly terrible against a rival in the FA cup

As I said… kids… 😉

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I’m not joking at all. I’m just surprised you’re still defending him when we’re being pummeled by our rivals. It is a shame you didn’t follow City in the 80’s. I think it would have meant more to you. You weirdly support a player who has played utterly terrible against a rival in the FA cup

As I said… kids… 😉

Oh we going into the territory of you being a "better fan" now then?

You were a fan in the 80s, therefore you care more and are willing to hound our players out?

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

As I said… kids… 😉

You weirdly apparently support our club but criticise a bloke after one bad game 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

As I said… kids… 😉

I’m not defending him I’m arguing against your immature vendetta. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

No one's defending his performance, just aware you'd use one bad performance to push your weird agenda. He's been one of our most consistent players this season. You're basically a parody of yourself now 😂

No he fvcking hasn't this place is just an absolute cult to the man and its weird. Foxestalk ignores every single time he fvcks up. We'd still be in the Europa League if it wasn't for the goals he's gifted. 

He's absolutely hideous as a centre back and the only reason he's gotten away with it for so long is that Vestergaard is worse and Soyuncu is having the earliest mid-life crisis in recorded history. 

He's not having an uncharacteristic bad day today, he's caused us to ship two goals in exactly the same way he's been doing for the last eighteen months. Their first goal was EXACTLY the sort of shit he's been doing forever. That weird, off balance, half falling over, way out of position, turning like an oil tanker mess in the middle of our six yard box whilst being nowhere near a threat. 

Choudhury has looked better in a couple of cameos and that's hideously embarrassing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

No he fvcking hasn't this place is just an absolute cult to the man and its weird. Foxestalk ignores every single time he fvcks up. We'd still be in the Europa League if it wasn't for the goals he's gifted. 

He's absolutely hideous as a centre back and the only reason he's gotten away with it for so long is that Vestergaard is worse and Soyuncu is having the earliest mid-life crisis in recorded history. 

He's not having an uncharacteristic bad day today, he's caused us to ship two goals in exactly the same way he's been doing for the last eighteen months. Their first goal was EXACTLY the sort of shit he's been doing forever. That weird, off balance, half falling over, way out of position, turning like an oil tanker mess in the middle of our six yard box whilst being nowhere near a threat. 

Choudhury has looked better in a couple of cameos and that's hideously embarrassing. 

Are you being serious 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hi Col.

Think people just understand he's been asked to do a job as probably our 5th choice and so far this season has been our best centre half but okay.....If you have any suggestions on a fifth choice centre half who will be at the same level as Fofana then fair play

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

As I said… kids… 😉

Just remember that Col was desperate to sign Lee Cattermole for a number of seasons. 

16 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I wish Col would just fvck off somewhere else on the internet 

Who needs “fans” like that 

He puts the word fan in his tag name, but all he ever does is slate our players over and over. 

Rarely gets behind the team or the club. City fan? Hes only a fan of himself with his constant told you so, im great, i know best crap. 

• Like 3

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

He puts the word fan in his tag name, but all he ever does is slate our players over and over. 

Rarely gets behind the team or the club. City fan? Hes only a fan of himself with his constant told you so, im great, i know best crap. 

Yeah I think he supports someone else certainly doesn’t support Leicester 

Guest Col city fan
41 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Good lad. At least someone has some fookin sense on this very bizarre forum.

59 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How you figure that one out?

Napoli Home 2-2 - didn't play

Legia away 1-0 - didn't gift the goal, tried tackling the man with Vestergaard just standing there like a lemon when he should've stepped up to block the shot

Spartak away 4-3 - we won

Spartak home 1-1 - covering his man at the back post, Soumare doesn't track Moses into the box, Evans staying out at the front post when there is no need to

Legia home 3-1 - we won

Napoli away 3-2 - he didn't play

If you want to play the blame game we would still be in Europe if Perez actually takes one of his chances against Legia, if Vardy scored his penalty against Spartak, if Evans hadn't stepped out stupidly for Napolis 2nd goal, if Castagne had tracked his man properly for Napolis 3rd.

Edited by moore_94