Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Christ on a bike.

Some people on here quite seriously put Dan Amartey as their player of the season.

What game are you watching??

🤷‍♂️

How many darts did you throw at his picture during that performance?

Just now, Col city fan said:

Christ on a bike.

Some people on here quite seriously put Dan Amartey as their player of the season.

🤷‍♂️

I reckon he does it on purpose because he knows you will spend the rest of the evening thinking about him

Guest Col city fan
Just now, moore_94 said:

I reckon he does it on purpose because he knows you will spend the rest of the evening thinking about him

I was actually being serious

Player of the season… how the Hell??

😳

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Christ on a bike.

🤷‍♂️

What a very weird take on it all. With no injuries and lets say no European football next season and for most normal campaigns you wouldn't or won't see him more than probably 5 times. Pretty much everyone would love us to have depth in the squad, that also possess the quality of our best 11, who would also happily sit around most weeks not getting a game or even making the matchday squad. However most of us can appreciate we aren't Man City or Liverpool so our 4th and 5th choice options aren't going to be as good as say Fofana or Evans.

I imagine lots of others would also rather we spent our limited budget on key areas that need improving rather than spending cash on our 4th choice centre back. 

I'd happily replace Amartey if we could do it on the cheap, he was considerably better than Amartey and you could gurantee they weren't going to kick off at playing a limited role.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I was actually being serious

Player of the season… how the Hell??

😳

Next time I see him down the Marriott I’ll let him know that he’s been living rent free in your head for years. He’ll love it 👍🏻

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Christ on a bike.

🤷‍♂️

Until a month or so ago he was probably 3rd or 4th on the list, which tells you how bad our season has been. Did a good job of filling in for injuries for a while but has gone back to being rather shite lately. Still a massive fan though. 

• Like 2

I love Dan, and without him we would have been in deep ***t earlier in the season. But he's simply not good enough, and its time to go. He's actually better if he's playing regularly, but this squad rotation seems to kill his confidence.  

He’s filled in well when we needed him to do so. Arguably been better than Soyuncu and kept the defender we signed for £15m out of the side. Some people are never happy and will find anything to moan about. Whether it’s Amartey starting, whether he’s played well or not. Get over it.  We know the people that don’t rate him regardless and will say he’s been rubbish after every game. We know the people that will defend him week in week out. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Brilliant on the ball tonight, helped us get forward quickly a lot which is needed. 

Had one brain fart where he played a short pass to Lookman, but didn't really play it with conviction and lost the ball. Other than that ge was fine.

7 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Had one brain fart where he played a short pass to Lookman, but didn't really play it with conviction and lost the ball. Other than that ge was fine.

Being put on your arse by the quick feet of timu puki isn’t something I’d want on my pro football cv! 

but his distribution into midfield beyond the first line was decent. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Other than that he was fine! 
What about the Pukki incident and literally what game are you watching?!

Are you watching the games?

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Being put on your arse by the quick feet of timu puki isn’t something I’d want on my pro football cv! 

but his distribution into midfield beyond the first line was decent. 

I was replying to a comment talking specifically about his passing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Other than that he was fine! 
What about the Pukki incident and literally what game are you watching?!

Are you watching the games?

I was replying to a post talking specifically about his passing. No shock you didn't grasp that. Jog on, haven't got the patience for you today.