Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

10 minutes ago, Rawlings said:

That's a myth! This is what I mean by he's the easiest target

His passing has improved a lot. He succesfully completed 96% in the last full game he played

SOURCE: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1640708/Live/England-Premier-League-2022-2023-Chelsea-Leicester

Pissing about with at the back  yes, but if you think he has the passing ability in midfield then:jawdrop:

6 minutes ago, shiv said:

Evans has been a liability in the last few games

You got that right and the stats do not lie

However, most fans  have ignored it.

Big Dan, the easier target, makes one mistake and he's the cause of all Leicester's problems

Evans reminds me of ManU's Maguire. He makes no wrong, until things are rock bottom

Just now, Rawlings said:

You got that right and the stats do not lie

However, most fans  have ignored it.

Big Dan, the easier target, makes one mistake and he's the cause of all Leicester's problems

Evans reminds me of ManU's Maguire. He makes no wrong, until things are rock bottom

Agreed. To be honest one thing I agree with Brendan on is sticking with Dan over Cags. People forget that Cags has only had 3/4 of a good season with us and was a large reason for us missing out on Top 4 second time around.

Just now, Claridge said:

Pissing about with at the back  yes, but if you think he has the passing ability in midfield then:jawdrop:

He's not the ultimate passer, but  the stats indicate his passing is better than all the defenders

I believe he can do a good job protecting the defenders.

12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I thought he done best when playing RB last season, hes is not a CB

Let truth be told: In a good team, he should be used off the bench, since he can is a "jack of all trade, master of none"

However, he deserves to start on the current team, whihc is terrible

35 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

His passing through the lines is actually decent. The slide-rule pass that put Perez in to hit the bar against Chelsea being an example. He's not great in the air and his defensive instincts are a bit lacking though.

Agreed. and that's the reasons he should be used to protect the defenders

47 minutes ago, shiv said:

Agreed. To be honest one thing I agree with Brendan on is sticking with Dan over Cags. People forget that Cags has only had 3/4 of a good season with us and was a large reason for us missing out on Top 4 second time around.

I'd say Chillwell was a large part of the reason we didn't make top four

6 minutes ago, Rawlings said:

Let truth be told: In a good team, he should be used off the bench, since he can is a "jack of all trade, master of none"

However, he deserves to start on the current team, whihc is terrible

I think RB is a good position for him I wouldn't be against him playing there as he does have pace and as a RB you can get away with errors and its less central so less chance of it leading directly to a goal.

On 30/08/2022 at 06:05, BKLFox said:

I see stats are being ignored again when they don’t fit the mob mentality 

You got that right

Without Big Dan, the defence let in 12 goals in 3 games, i.e. an average of 4 goals/game

When he was playing,- the defence let in 7 goals in 3 games, an avarege of 2.3 goals/game

Both stats are no good, but Big Dan was never the problem. He's just the easiast target

3 minutes ago, Rawlings said:

You got that right

Without Big Dan, the defence let in 12 goals in 3 games, i.e. an average of 4 goals/game

When he was playing,- the defence let in 7 goals in 3 games, an avarege of 2.3 goals/game

Both stats are no good, but Big Dan was never the problem. He's just the easiast target

You can say that again.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually feel sorry for him, he keeps f'in up everytime he plays, but BR keeps playing him, poor lad must just want BR to not keep playing him but he hasn't realised that the way to do that is have a good game, then BR is destined to hate him and take him out of the squad. 

GET HIM OUT!