Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Guest Col city fan

Big Dan is SUCH a confidence player and you can literally see he’s more at ease alongside Faes. If they stay injury free, this will be the CB pairing for the season now I think 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Big Dan is SUCH a confidence player and you can literally see he’s more at ease alongside Faes. If they stay injury free, this will be the CB pairing for the season now I think 

Yes, He had to go a spoil an excellent performance with that pass out to the right in extra time.

He was great today though.

On 23/10/2022 at 11:16, Lambert09 said:

our most underrated player by a considerable distance. in a similar way to mendy, he seems to make us a better team without actually putting in amazing displays. They both add a balance. If we had listened to fans requests to bin we’d probably be bottom now and may have been relegated last year or close to it 

repeat repeat repeat 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Give him a new deal

Whilst currently he is forming a great partnership with Faes I still expect us to get another centre back in January or next summer that would take his place

BUT he still has the ability to be a good 3rd / 4th choice centre back

I will not be suprised if he leaves because of "fans" like u. 

• Haha 1

All U Big Dan haters, pick your poison

• Faes + Evans:    Let in 14 goals in 5 matches, i.e. an average of 2.8 goals/game 
  • Faes + Big Ben: Let in 1 goal in 5 matches, i.e. an avarege of  0.20 goals/game  

Footnotes

1. Faes is the constant. Evans & Amartey  are the variables. So, it can't be Faes
  2. No goals from open play in all those 5 games
  3. The 5 games include the one against the champions
Edited by Rawlings

8 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

You know it looks to me like Jonny isn’t going to get back in. 

As it should be in my opinion. Evans' form has deteriorated over the last year or so, which contributed to our defensive woes early season. I also don't rate his leadership qualities on the field.

If he could regain his form and presence of a couple of seasons back, he'd be an asset of course and fighting for a place. But I suspect with age, that is fairly unlikely. 

56 minutes ago, Rawlings said:

All U Big Dan haters, pick your poison

• Faes + Evans:    Let in 14 goals in 5 matches, i.e. an average of 2.8 goals/game 
  • Faes + ***Big Ben***: Let in 1 goal in 5 matches, i.e. an avarege of  0.20 goals/game  

Footnotes

1. Faes is the constant. Evans & Amartey  are the variables. So, it can't be Faes
  2. No goals from open play in all those 5 games
  3. The 5 games include the one against the champions

Has Big Ben got a big clock? 

Ps. I know it's the bell.....