Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

On 12/10/2021 at 09:59, Pliskin said:

Did I say he was? 

He is a captain and an on pitch leader…. He doesn’t have to be a clone of Henderson…… 

He has the core ingredients to be a future captain for someone. Plus Liverpool have been monitoring his progress with us. 

Can't say I've seen those leadership traits in him myself yet tbh. He's a good player with great promise and that's about it really. Perhaps needs the right team and certainly the right manager.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tielemans has had a poor season before this game.

But today he was simply sensational and world class, running the game from start to finish. He will get plaudits for the goal, but take that out of the equation, he was still our best player.

Fantastic display!

What happened today? Like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde this club is. Everyone showed up all at the same time.

Absolutely dictated the game today. Seems ridiculous to say Man Utd missed Fred, but Matic, Pogba and Fernandes aren't players who'll shut the spaces down, and that really helps Youri who can make the most of any yard of space he gets.