Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

1 hour ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Pay him what he wants. He’s decent!

It's not about his wages -we could pay him what he wants  but his ambitions to achieve greater titles, cups etc than he van realistically achieve with City. I think he will need persuading he is best suited to City; after all he was a failure at Monaco. Nevertheless, very little chance of him being at City next season.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Said it a long time ago, Tielemans is a cut above any other player in our squad.

He’ll end up at Real or Barce I think 

Just now, Foxes96 said:

That first time pass to set Daka away as well. Take a touch and the moments gone; Daka’s offside or he gets tackled, but the vision and skill to play that first time with his weaker foot and perfect weight was something else 

Daka’s run too, he times his runs to absolute perfection. These two are going to have fun. 

• Like 3

On 22/10/2021 at 05:14, volpeazzurro said:

£30m towards his replacement? I see no sense in running down his contract and him going for nothing. Firstly, we're not the sort of club to be able to write that sort of money off, we're already going to have to write the £30m Perez money off. Secondly, what sort of player do you think you'd have in the last six months of his contract, is he going to put his absolute neck on the line and risk a free transfer to Real Madrid for example?

For me, if he's not signed by Christmas he should be on the market by January but ... he holds all the cards though because he can afford to sit back and choose. 

I've been in 2 minds as to what I want to happen, but you've convinced me. I also think he'll go for more than 30m as a lot of clubs will be after him and the likes of Newcastle and Man united have a lot to prove and will drive up the price. I don't know how much money the big European clubs will have, but if Newcastle are throwing 60-80m at us for him, then Liverpool or Man City will have to match that, or at least come closer to it regardless of the time left on his contract.

• Like 1

He might go on a free but even if he did its not like we spent a lot with little to show for it like Silva.

His form over the last 3 games has been top notch. If we fall short of top 4 and he moves on so be it.

We've been spoiled to have him here in the first place never mind having him for maybe 3 and a bit seasons.