Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

5 hours ago, JR99 said:

Well, our Youri is enjoying his day off at least, girlfriend got a picture with him earlier at 360 play 😂 probably trying to avoid Brendan ball, and I can't blame him 

I was watching the match on BT, they showed him in the box?

:sge:

1 hour ago, ScrumpyJack said:

I was watching the match on BT, they showed him in the box?

:sge:

She was there straight after the game and got a pic with him, I'd know that fave anywhere 😂 assume he went straight from the game 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'll be gobsmacked if he signs a new deal. He's gone this summer without any shadow of a doubt.

And I couldn’t blame him.

I’ve been critical of many players who have left us but I couldn’t blame any player for wanting to get away from this dreary shit it’s been going on for long enough.

He looks far from enjoying his football and time here.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

And I couldn’t blame him.

I’ve been critical of many players who have left us but I couldn’t blame any player for wanting to get away from this dreary shit it’s been going on for long enough.

Any top player won't sit around at a club stagnating. It's why it's important to not tolerate this dross. Fofana must be watching this in complete horror as well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Corky said:

To be slightly fair to the midfield, I think he'd have struggled in that game.

The next four in the league will give us a clearer indication.

He's struggled in several games this season against opponents nowhere as good as Chelsea.

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

'why am I here?!' 

He's here because his career was stagnating and seemingly heading South in a hurry, and we threw him a career lifeline.

Top player, chuffed to have him (for however long we do), but being 'here' has done his career (and us) immeasurable good.

• Like 4

I still reckon that if the club had invested in another class midfielder two seasons ago we would have been in the champions league and YOURI would not have to have played every bloody game . And don’t say we got soumare he is not a ball playing midfielder he is more like ndidi 

• Like 1

He looked thoroughly fed up sitting in the stands and looked exactly how we were all feeling.  Any chance of keeping him is drifting away further after every game. We need something fresh and new to invigorate the players.  If Youri, Vardy, Kasper and Evans etc. are not happy, and they clearly are not, things have to change. No-one would begrudge Youri a move at the moment but I fear if he goes the others will follow.  

This is not a happy camp at the moment and something needs to change and quickly.

• Like 2