Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

I think he’s not as good as a lot of people thinks he is, and by that I mean I don’t think he’s consistent enough to play for a top, top team week in week out. Of cause Id love him to stay as I think we are just about his level (on our day, perhaps not at this moment!) 

I should say this isn’t based on today’s game as coming back from a lay off ain’t going to have you firing on all cylinders. 

You have the factor the team around him, in a better team he’d look even better 

Just now, Blue-fox said:

I cannot begrudge the man a move if he wants to go. Must be so boring playing in a team that loves the sideways pass 😂

Did we manage to complete one successfully tonight?

They even attempted one across the face of their goal directly at our feet and we still didn't score. 

I doubt that any big club would pay big money for him now , he will run his contract down and try and get a a good pay day . The club has failed him badly over the last 2-3 years , if they had bought a playmaker to share the work load we would have been in the champions league , look at the top 6 teams they have 2-3 playmakers we have one , who has to play every game . 

31 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

I doubt that any big club would pay big money for him now , he will run his contract down and try and get a a good pay day . The club has failed him badly over the last 2-3 years , if they had bought a playmaker to share the work load we would have been in the champions league , look at the top 6 teams they have 2-3 playmakers we have one , who has to play every game . 

I am not sure you blame the club for that. It is more that Rodgers loves to play defenders in the team.

• Like 1

everyone put the blame on Soyuncu for the first, granted it wasn't a great pass but it was far from an awful ball, Tielemans gets robbed like that a lot we just normally get away with it whilst he's still on his knees appealing for a non-existent foul.

He spent most of the second half passing solely to Jonny Evans should have come off much earlier, it was a gamble worth taking but it wasn't working

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

everyone put the blame on Soyuncu for the first, granted it wasn't a great pass but it was far from an awful ball, Tielemans gets robbed like that a lot we just normally get away with it whilst he's still on his knees appealing for a non-existent foul.

He spent most of the second half passing solely to Jonny Evans should have come off much earlier, it was a gamble worth taking but it wasn't working

It was belted at him in a position where Youri was surrounded by 3 players. 

There wasn't really any need to put him in such a perilous position. 

Having said that, Youri was generally poor and the rustiness clearly showed. 

• Like 4