Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

On 10/12/2021 at 12:52, turtmcfly said:

Youri getting a pass for being shit again.

'World class player on his day' really is a massive caveat in his case, given most days involve him being showered with every one of the half-dozen excuses used to gloss over another poor performance. See also, 'world class, given time on the ball'.

He should shoulder as much of the blame for us being crap as any other player. More if the gap between his actual output and his claimed ability is taken into account. He's not good enough too often.

Can't believe this post gets 12 "Likes"

It is the usual bedwetters though

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, turlo said:

I love how much it looks like he loves it here….

Wish he would have signed a new contract, I’m sure it’s all agent advice, for someone not wanting to extend his stay with us, he’s got a good way of hiding it!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Absolutely.  Anything we can do to keep him should be done

I would be amazed if he is here next year , I get the feeling he thinks he has reached his limit with us. His performances have been erratic and that might be that the others are just not reading him properly. He is a valuable asset and the club will be hoping to make a decent profit on the 35million they paid for him.

21 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I would be amazed if he is here next year , I get the feeling he thinks he has reached his limit with us. His performances have been erratic and that might be that the others are just not reading him properly. He is a valuable asset and the club will be hoping to make a decent profit on the 35million they paid for him.

no but until the summer we should be doing anything and everything we can to get him to sign, unless he tells us he's not going to

• Like 3

I love Youri too much to want him to sign a new deal with us. If we're of the mindset that challenging for the top 4 is overachieving then he's much better off at a club that believes they should be playing and competing at the very top.

If we can get £60+ million for him in the summer then it's not terrible with a year left on his deal.

If he goes for what we paid, we have done ok, and I would thank him for his time here and wish him the best.

I am quite sure we already have a clear picture of his plans with regards to Leicester City.

We would just need to replace his contributions in some unfathomable way.

18 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I love Youri too much to want him to sign a new deal with us. If we're of the mindset that challenging for the top 4 is overachieving then he's much better off at a club that believes they should be playing and competing at the very top.

If we can get £60+ million for him in the summer then it's not terrible with a year left on his deal.

we'll be lucky to get close to £30m for him with 1 year left