Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Teams like Man.City don't give him a second to think and he makes mistakes that he wouldn't do against less aggressive teams. I have always thought he would be suited better to Italian football where the art is trying to unlock very organised defensive tactics.

4 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

I don't think Youri is like that at all, I think he really cares, even if he is on his way out

Remember only a couple of games ago him punching the air celebrating winning a throw in

Was that the won where it was going out for a corner but deflected off Joelinton's arse for a throw in instead?

8 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I’m a massive advocate of his but Youri was woeful yesterday. Should have been substituted a lot earlier than he was to just call it a day and keep the minutes out of his legs.

I would hope we won’t suffer him knowing that he’s on his way in the very near future and looking around at the shower surrounding him this season and thinking “not sure I can be arsed with this”.

Yesterday felt a little like that.

I agree with everything besides the last paragraph, idk why but he can remind me of a car on its last wheels when things ain't going his way, he keeps trying but just like a fat lady running after a bus they just won't get there. It's that more than anything 

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

Yep you're right, it is either of those things - it's the former, it's certainly not informed beyond those 2 statistics - as you can look at almost any statistic and see Iheanacho is having a great season in terms of chances created, finishing or whatever else, as well as just the eye test. I think it's more just recency bias and you're forgetting just how good he was prior to the Arsenal game where he was bullying defenders.

So yes, it's unquestionably that your expectations are absurd and you've become numb to just how good out forward players in general have been this season. People have become numb to just how good Vardy is for years, the fact people are ludicrously mentioning the likes of Dewsbury-Hall or Luke Thomas ahead of Vardy for our best player so far shows just how absurdly numb to how good Vardy is we've become. Looks like Iheanacho is becoming the same way.

I've always wondered. Is your profile picture a meme of Mark Sampson? Given your name. There is more than a slight resemblance!

• 3 weeks later...

Utterly atrocious performance yet again.

Lucky Spurs only got 1 from him passing straight to Spurs from 5 yards and not about 4.

He was great for us last season, but he's been crap much more than he's been good this season.

And you can't blame "the system" or being over-played for him not making simple passes ffs. Time and time again today he assisted a Spurs counter-attack by misplacing a simple pass.

Edited by Sampson

"Not fit" "Needs Ndidi "

He's been misplacing simple passes all season. That has nothing to do with fitness or who is alongside him.

Bizarre how Maddison is in poor form, ,he gets slaughtered, when Tielemans is in poor form, he gets every unrelated excuse under the sun to bat it away and make it someone else who is the problem.

He's just been largely crap this season, that's all there is to it, doesn't mean he'll be crap forever (he won't be), but you can't blame Ndidi not being there or him being unfit for messing up simple passes over and over again,

• Like 1