Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

4 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

It's 1 game, the guy runs the midfield every other game. Allow him this 1 without suggesting his head is turned. 

Correct he's usually beat player on the park. This is totally knee jerk. Typical football fans turning on a good player wanting to leave because of feeling betrayed like a little kid.

• Like 1

This isn't unusual for him really, from time to time he struggles in games, can't pick a pass and loses possession. It just doesn't always lead to... well that... Its the reason why I have doubted whether a big side really will come in for him as the consistency isn't quite there. Obviously he's had amazing moments for us, but there's a reason he's still at Leicester and we don't have big clubs piling on the pressure to sign him with only 18 months left on his contract. 

Schoolboy error, but only a shambolic defence could make that as costly as it was. He'll win us far more games than he loses us so hey ho...

Would have been nice to see us do justice to him and build on his quality but our recruitment has been nothing short of disgusting ever since so I'm now resigned to us losing him to a more ambitious team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Didn’t see that game, but if he was worse in that game then he must have been very shite, cause he was shite tonight. 

He was. He gave away 2 penalties, was at fault for a further 2 goals and I think gave ManCity even more free counter attacks than he gave Spurs tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Schoolboy error, but only a shambolic defence could make that as costly as it was. He'll win us far more games than he loses us so hey ho...

Would have been nice to see us do justice to him and build on his quality but our recruitment has been nothing short of disgusting ever since so I'm now resigned to us losing him to a more ambitious team.

Daka, Lookman, Fofana, Castagne are hardly disgusting signings.

Schoolboy error? He was shite all game, just as at fault. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Daka, Lookman, Fofana, Castagne are hardly disgusting signings.

Schoolboy error? He was shite all game, just as at fault. 

Should have been a few more at or above that level. Only Fofana is anywhere near him (hopeful for Daka but a long way to go yet).

Today he was sh*t, but like I said he wins us far more than he loses us and is our only genuinely world class player bar Vardy.

13 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Fantastic player on his day but I think it's time to cash in, well at the end of the season. He'll be missed for a while but we will move on like we did with mahrez. 

Not sure we have moved on from Mahrez, tbh.