Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

16 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

One of my favourite ever LCFC players but he's playing like he's already left.

Said this back against spurs and people disagreed with me. He’s just playing through the motions, he’s avoiding any potential injury and just ghosting his challenges.

if you watch back in some of his last few seasons he wasn’t afraid to put a foot in. When was the last time you saw him battle for a 50-50.

im not saying he doesn’t want to win with us... but his priority is himself right now 

• Like 1

I don't want to see Tielemans play for us again. Thanks for the memories but if you don't want to be here & fight for the shirt, then don't play.

Get in the bin along with Vestergaard, Bertrand, Soyuncu & Rodgers please. 

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

He’s not up for the fight at the minute. His place is on the bench until he gets his move, or his head out of his arse. 

Not even on the bench. Remove him from the squad. Give a youngster his place, someone who will actually fight for the team. 

Rodgers gave him the Captain’s arm band but Tielemans gave the team nothing again, he has had an awful season apart from a few brief moments, give Dewsbury Hall a steady run of games and bench Tielemans… 

17 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

World class tho innit?

Always embarrassed by people that called him world class. Outstanding passer when on his day. But come on. He's been mugged off by wank championship players tonight.

• Like 3

Youri I love you but this contract situation is a distraction for you and the rest of the team.  He is playing like he isn't here anymore, as is Cags. If that is the attitude then on the bench they go.  I hope I'm wrong as he has always come across as the ultimate professional but something isn't right with him. Ndidi also seemed very unhappy today. 

I'm glad Brendan subbed him today, was that a little message to him I wonder......