Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

i cant see him starting for any of the big clubs. 

The big clubs will be looking elsewhere.

I don’t get why players stall on contracts what’s the point?

People making out like he’s as slow as Vestergaard. 

He just needs a rest, we’ve all been there. He needs a few weeks off to recharge the batteries. 

1 minute ago, nathan. said:

The big clubs will be looking elsewhere.

I don’t get why players stall on contracts what’s the point?

Blame Mark Bosman! 

Sad end to an illustrious City career, if he does leave. His performances over the last few months have either been average or poor. He's not helped by Rodgers playing him every minute in every game.

He's been one of my favourite players since he's been at the club but the last what 7 months have been ultimately turd for him. He looks so unbelievably tired and slow, zero ingenuity and awareness, has no acceleration or tackling ability. Have no idea why he keeps playing every. Single. Game. Bench him Brendan and let him sulk for a bit. It's painfully obvious he needs to be. 

Played far too often and contributes far too little. Overall very poor season. Poor decision making poor passing easily dispossessed and unable to tackle. Responsible for a number of goals conceded. Will not be unhappy to see him go.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

People making out like he’s as slow as Vestergaard. 

He just needs a rest, we’ve all been there. He needs a few weeks off to recharge the batteries. 

You still h not got back to me. Who is slower in our squad. I honestly think vestergaard is on par for pace. Tielemans is a slug. Never had been world class and never will be. He’s not athletic enough. Won’t  go to a big club either because of his lack of athleticism 

Not sure what's up with Youri, but I genuinely don't remember him being better than KDH in any game they've played together. Such a shame it's gonna end on a sour note because he's been fantastic for us up until this year. Usually one of the main reasons we've won games whilst playing Rodgers turgid, safety first, disgusting brand of football.

The more he plays the more his valuation will drop. Stick madders in the 3 with KDH and Mendy and drop Youri to the bench for a few games, maybe it'll help him rediscover his hunger.

• Like 1

The biggest thing that will prevent Tielemans playing for a top side is his lack of pace. His range of passing is right up there with the best but give it a few years and his legs will be gone.

Just now, funkyrobot said:

He playing like Maguire and Chilwell did when they knew they were leaving. Whether it’s on purpose or subconscious, he’s not having the standout positive influence on games that he once had. 

It is worse than not just having a positive influence, he is in fact costing us goals in games, with how easy he loses position or gives it away in dangerous areas allowing teams to easily counter us 

• Like 1

Me and my old man have a theory about Tielemans.

He’s actually pretty naturally unfit and is a player that needs to play every game, every week to stay up to speed. If you think about him missing games through injury - he rarely comes back and plays well straight away. This is why he plays every week.

This is why a big club don’t want to touch him with a barge pole, even at a cut price 25m. He doesn’t suit their big squad depth rotation policies. He misses one game week and becomes lethargic, flat footed and goes missing.

Also doesn’t turn up in big games either (Cup final winner aside).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Any other player in the world takes a yellow in the 95th minute of the game. He genuinely doesn’t look arsed anymore 

He wasn't bothered today it was clear to see either that or a combination of tiredness.. all in all he was shocking today.

• Like 1

Thanks for the FA cup, but the sooner he goes the better really. 

Attitude doesn't seem right and it's probably one of the contributing factors to the way we've ambled through much of this season.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Me and my old man have a theory about Tielemans.

He’s actually pretty naturally unfit and is a player that needs to play every game, every week to stay up to speed. If you think about him missing games through injury - he rarely comes back and plays well straight away. This is why he plays every week.

This is why a big club don’t want to touch him with a barge pole, even at a cut price 25m. He doesn’t suit their big squad depth rotation policies. He misses one game week and becomes lethargic, flat footed and goes missing.

Also doesn’t turn up in big games either (Cup final winner aside).

He can stay naturally fit without playing football, what you're saying would be that Youri loses match sharpness quickly.

We don't know what it is really. One of my thoughts often revolves around his contract having a juicy appearance bonus, and him not wanting to miss a game for that reason. But I don't know if that's it at all. 

short of coming out and playing in the shirt of which ever mega club his deluded agent thinks wants to sign him I'm really not sure how Youri could make it any clearer he's not interested in playing for us any more, drop him!

• Like 1