Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Just now, Dames said:

Dont want to see him in the shirt again. Thanks for last season but this season has been one of the worst i’ve seen a player in some time. 

Been wanting him dropped for months now, you can clearly see he doesn’t want to play for the club anymore, so he can just **** off now. I literally just want him gone 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Junior Lewis would have been embarrassed by that performance today. Been poor this season but today was the nadir. Absolutely dreadful.

Sadly probably not even in his bottom 5 performances this season, he's been like this all season. The 3-6 vs ManCity was the nadir - that was a strong shout for the worst individual performance since we'd been back in the PL. He cost us 4 goals that game.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

Everyone calls this guy the "model pro" etc but is that really the case at all? Tore it up at Monaco and then decided he wanted a move so went to absolute pot there. Came here and tore it up again, got the perm move and kills it for a couple of seasons. Now wants out again so we have to watch him stink the place out twice a week. 

It could be a coincidence of course but it could also be that he is not arsed one bit when he wants to move.

If Soyuncu has been demoted from the starting XI for half arsed appearances I don't see why Tielemans is recieving preferential treatment and picking up appearance bonus money ect. It also sets a bad example to other players who are here, young players like KDH, and academy kids who rightfully look up to what can be a very classy player.

Maybe he's just more chummy with Rodgers than Cags, so he sees him in a better light. In the daft belief in being nice to him improves our chances of him extending his contract I'd question if this season he's merited it. So you'd have to suspect a deal is already done somewhere.

Expect better.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Everyone calls this guy the "model pro" etc but is that really the case at all? Tore it up at Monaco and then decided he wanted a move so went to absolute pot there. Came here and tore it up again, got the perm move and kills it for a couple of seasons. Now wants out again so we have to watch him stink the place out twice a week. 

It could be a coincidence of course but it could also be that he is not arsed one bit when he wants to move.

I thought he flopped overall at monaco, not just at the end?

• Like 2

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

He’s been utter shite all season - how he stayed on the pitch today I’ll never know - took Mandy off instead what a twonk

Mendy was at risk of being sent off, so there was some sense in that. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Never want to see him in a Leicester shirt again if he's not wanting to sign the contract. 

100% agree. Either sign or fuch right off. Fed up of these half arsed performances