Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

People forget that many players haven’t had a good rest and pre season since pre covid. 

he looks knackered to me and has done for a while now.

Mental fatigue, slow to react, silly fouls etc all signs to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

Still not convinced he is leaving - might surprise everyone and sign a new contract. Didn’t look a player playing his last game for the club. Fingers cross🏆

I admire your optimism. 

He just looked apathetic to the whole event. 

3 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

Still not convinced he is leaving - might surprise everyone and sign a new contract. Didn’t look a player playing his last game for the club. Fingers cross🏆

Or he could just run his contract down. The club might not like it but if he doesn’t want to go, they can’t force him. If he runs his contract down he will pocket a massive signing on fee. Same with Kasper tbh. Lots of other teams get this - look at Pogba. 

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Madders does not bind us. Unless you think footie is only played in the oppos final third? Which of course it isn't. 

You expected that response. 

That’s scarily accurate.

Madders can play deeper but his impressive numbers don’t come from that position.

Always thought he can often under/over hit a simple through ball so definitely not the deep lying playmaker that Youri is.

Cheers Youri, it's been real. Arsenal bottling champions league has probablt scuppered the most obvious move. We need to shift him this summer though because he'd have signed a contract if he wanted to stay.

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Didn't look much like a player saying goodbye or having played his last ever games for  us, just saying.

Looked much more like a goodbye last season than it did this time

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Looked much more like a goodbye last season than it did this time

Yeah I thought that too, maybe nothings confirmed yet.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Cheers Youri, it's been real. Arsenal bottling champions league has probablt scuppered the most obvious move. We need to shift him this summer though because he'd have signed a contract if he wanted to stay.

I hope Tottenham aren't getting ideas. 

33 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

The way he came over to SK4 to clap the fans before the match started looked like he was saying bye personally. He came over a good 30 seconds before any other player.

Potentially reading too far into things. But I also felt like Kasper was doing the same during the lap of appreciation.

• Sad 1