Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Definitely a player who will be more appreciated once he's moved on and we have little creativity coming from the middle. I find it mad that Rodgers has him playing so deep when he's so dangerous in the oppositions half. Whether it be a pass that nobody else has seen or lashing in worldies. Think he'll always struggle to be a regular for a top team in England due to his lack of mobility, but he certainly deserves better then relegation scraps or whatever Brendan decides the club should be looking to achieve each season.

• Like 1

People love him when he scores his worldies. Guarantee if that raced over the bar lots would be saying he was poor yesterday. I think he has been one of the better ones this season regardless of yesterdays goal. But for sure, that was stunning.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

People love him when he scores him worldies. Guarantee if that raced over the bar lots would be saying he was poor yesterday. I think he has been one of the better ones this season regardless of yesterdays goal. But for sure, that was stunning.

I think he's been good for most of the season tbf. I doubt, if he doesn't score yesterday, people say he had a bad game. He was class yesterday.

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

People love him when he scores him worldies. Guarantee if that raced over the bar lots would be saying he was poor yesterday. I think he has been one of the better ones this season regardless of yesterdays goal. But for sure, that was stunning.

Well I can see he is more committed getting stuck in and wanting the ball, plus his passing has improved over what we saw last season. Looking more like himself now 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Haha this is true, plenty won't even realise they're doing it either lol

3 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Love him to stay but think he’ll be gone in January for not a lot of money.

He has a choice in this and he’ll get better offers if he goes on a free.

He will wait til the summer imo. 

• Like 1

....noticeable how his attitude has changed, when he first came to us he was a real find!!!

Never consistently reached those levels in the subsequent seasons an for sometime has been poor and a liability. The calls to drop him was deafening as much as they  were valid.

A few good performances and we are losing a superstar!!

I always imagined he would be here a few seasons more, I  did not believe he was ever going to leave, but he seems to turn it on when he needs to, and is at the moment no longer phoning it in. If this is a pitch for him to find a club, then good luck to him, but I  believe we have been short changed, and he can leave at the earliest opportunity.