Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Like all players, he's lost form at times, but the saying "Form is temporary, class is permanent" has never been so true.

I love the guy, I always will.

The show-reel of his goals is unbelievable. 

I don't think any Leicester City goal in history will ever top his in the FA Cup final. But if it does, chances are Youri will score it.

• Like 4

More and more players will run down contracts. 

He’ll basically be getting £250k per week and a massive signing on fee if he joins someone on a free.

The alternative is spunkinh £150m on Bellingham. 

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I know professing wisdom in hindsight is an easy game, but quite how we were allowed to sign him after his loan spell with us is beyond belief.

Incredible bit of business. You can see why he was playing for Anderlecht's first team at 15 

• Like 1

I’ve said all season Youri and Maddison have been our best players this season. When one of those are on form we stand a chance.

Superb goal again from Youri and he’s going to make goal of the season a compilation of his goals alone lol 

Make him the highest paid player in our history. 

Just throw money at him and Madders. 

Build a side around them and show we have intent.

Sorry we can offer you the Champions League football that you deserve, but with you two, we will.

If only it was that easy! 

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

The form he's shown during his period as captain has been night and day, don't change anything that includes Evans coming back into the side.

I would find it hard to even put evans in the side, Faes and Amartey have looked so good. Would you want to mess with that, I Wouldn’t 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

One of the best to have played for us without doubt 

We've had good players before, but the last six years or so have spoilt us. Kante, Mahrez, Vardy, Madders and Youri. And we've got players like Barnes coming into top level too. Great to see.