Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest Col city fan

It’s so sad that Youri will most probably leave the club for gratis at the end of the season. I’ve loved watching such a cultured midfielder in a City shirt.

And that Madders will surely go too.

Two, top class Premiership footballers 

Just give him the Ballon d'or right now.

We've been blessed with incredible players over the last few years.

I mean truly world class.

Cambiasso and Mahrez are the stand outs, but Youri is just as good.

Of course, Vardy is our GOAT, but for most talented player...

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

It’s so sad that Youri will most probably leave the club for gratis at the end of the season. I’ve loved watching such a cultured midfielder in a City shirt.

We could be in big trouble if we lost them 2 together 

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Pretty sure he goes in the summer, but he always seems very happy here. 

He clearly is happy here. Though some seem to confuse being happy and enjoying playing for us with professional ambition. 

He will leave. And he will forever love his time with us. I just hope he ends up at the keel he deserves and not fcking  arsenal mediocrity 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Mmm our midfield has been a strong point for a few years now and it will be gash when they go. Kdh and soumare... 🤮

Did anyone notice Harvey Barnes reaction to the goal? lol

You can't really miss it. 

It's magical. These are Premier League players that train together every single day, but they see something like that and are still amazed.

It's basically what @Izzy was like when we last played golf and I was on fire :D

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Just give him the Ballon d'or right now.

We've been blessed with incredible players over the last few years.

I mean truly world class.

Cambiasso and Mahrez are the stand outs, but Youri is just as good.

Of course, Vardy is our GOAT, but for most talented player...

Jesus lol 4/5 good games and we're meant to forget the 18 month of turd he's been shoveling into our team?! 

Glad he's turned a corner but a lot of you are getting carried away with sentiment herelol

36 minutes ago, Nick said:

Are you gonna actually start living up to your name again any time soon? lol 

I meant it as a positive 😉 honestly the players we have Top 7 should not be beyond us this season, I don’t know what happened for us to go on a dip. But the way we pressed last night and in recent games makes a nice change and reverting to the Leicester City of former times 🙂

• Like 1

It’s goals like that that’ll get him a move to a big club next summer. Still want him to go abroad and not North London. A few more bangers and a decent WC and is replacing Modric out the question?! (or am I getting carried away!)

• Like 1

We’ve won 5 away league games since the start of last season and 3 of them the deadlock has been broken by a Tielemans goal of the season contender.