Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Don't think we should be offering him a deal just so he is looked after. He has had plenty of time to sign a contract with us and he didn't want to. I'm sure he understands the risks.

Anyway, he's only out for 6 weeks so it won't put anyone off from signing him.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
17 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Good thing you're not running the medical team.

I was half right.

On 28/02/2023 at 17:58, adam said:

Don't think we should be offering him a deal just so he is looked after. He has had plenty of time to sign a contract with us and he didn't want to. I'm sure he understands the risks.

Anyway, he's only out for 6 weeks so it won't put anyone off from signing him.

Reports suggest no other clubs made enquiries for his services. If we have the same scenario at the end of the season he’s going to look a bit stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Reports suggest no other clubs made enquiries for his services. If we have the same scenario at the end of the season he’s going to look a bit stupid. 

There's a very good chance that behind the smile, Youri has been busy organising his future with his next club.

On 28/02/2023 at 18:01, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Dreadful that we used to be a club with such a fantastic sports science setup and record on injuries, now we regularly have players being told to "carry on" and we crock them.

Everytime i hear this over hyped world leading shit 'sports science setup' i cringe inside, honestly. I swear a majority of you think its like some NASA complex with robots and scientists in white lab coats. I bet its just a gym with a few apple ipads with graph bars and a AI papeclip assistant like the good old days on MS word. please stop blowing smoke up its ass, it aint a game changer. clearly... k thanks

RODGERS IN!

Edited by Simoken

Guest Col city fan

Looks like we ain’t seeing much more of Youri in a Leicester shirt.

Some of the pundits last night described Conte’s reign at Spurs as looking like it’s over. Epitomised in the performance against Milan.

That reminds me of Rodgers tenure at Leicester. It just feels finished. Like the last days of Rome.

The better players will leave whether we get relegated or not and IF we do go down, it could be the start of a long spell in the 2nd tier.

It just feels ‘wrong’ and has done for ages.

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

i’m surprised this hasn’t been spoken about more but we genuinely miss him so much. We just don’t have anyone remotely close to being able to do what he does. 

we need him back asap 

Yep but plenty reckon he needed to sit out all season. At very least there’s a bit of leadership about him. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i’m surprised this hasn’t been spoken about more but we genuinely miss him so much. We just don’t have anyone remotely close to being able to do what he does. 

we need him back asap 

I know. 

There's large parts of our support that never realised we had it so good when we had it so good.

I've savoured Youri's time with us. As I did Mahrez's (plenty used to moan about him not tracking back - talk about missing the point) 

Despite occasional dips in form, even this season he's given us moments of pure magic. 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...