Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I thought he gave it his all every time he played for us. It would be fantastic to get him back in the side. We have missed him massively.

Take some heat off Maddison too. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Back in training next week. 

Which was the case two weeks ago and he had a ‘set back’

lets hope he doesn’t have another one 

I wouldn’t think they’d risk him at Man City - possibly the last twenty with the game dead 

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

People making the same continued mistake that they believe the epitome of professionalism Youri Tielemans can’t be arsed, but confused by his lethargic style of play. He’s class in comparison to the alternatives and we miss him greatly.

Absolutely summarised superbly

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, westernpark said:

People making the same continued mistake that they believe the epitome of professionalism Youri Tielemans can’t be arsed, but confused by his lethargic style of play. He’s class in comparison to the alternatives and we miss him greatly.

I reckon his style confuses many…

He has a lethargic style of play,looks laid back,

well disciplined,but needs runner(s)..He’s really too slow to trackback & has often

been asked to cover areas he’s not capable of covering.

That is poor management set up through whole game..

Youri was the last piece in Puel's jigsaw. I do always wonder how we'd have got in if all the hatred and tension hadn't gone too far by the time we signed Youri.

That Spurs game that we lost not long before his sacking was one of the best Leicester performances I've seen. I still have no idea how we lost lol

• Like 3

Just now, filbertway said:

Youri was the last piece in Puel's jigsaw. I do always wonder how we'd have got in if all the hatred and tension hadn't gone too far by the time we signed Youri.

That Spurs game that we lost not long before his sacking was one of the best Leicester performances I've seen. I still have no idea how we lost lol

I'm sure the Spurs game was lost because we were brilliant to the point of playing Gray upfront by himself. Although Vardy did come on and miss a penalty.

3 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I'm sure the Spurs game was lost because we were brilliant to the point of playing Gray upfront by himself. Although Vardy did come on and miss a penalty.

Just watched the highlights back, couldn't find any extended. Schmiechel was like a prime Danny Ward for Son's late goal :D

Another striker might have also been the missing piece :ph34r:. Vardy was in a mard because Puel had the balls to do what was best for the club and ship out most of Vardy's mates to put together a young talented team that could play something resembling football.

It was a shame he couldn't keep Vardy on board but I'd rather a miserable Vardy and talented squad than a comfortable Vardy and massive regression of the club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think a lot of Tielemans issues during his downturn in form in my opinion is because he’s often a step ahead of most of our squad. Much like Cambiasso, he was miles ahead of our squad in terms of his knowledge of the game and was atleast 2-3 seconds ahead of everyone in his decision making and being able to read the game. Once players learned how Cambiasso played we improved dramatically. 

I think to a lesser degree Tielemans is similar, his form has obviously been poor but the amount of times I’ve seen him looking to pass into a space only to see Barnes stood next to 2 opposing shirts not offering anything has been embarrassing. I think Tielemans is a very intelligent player but many of the people around him like Wilf/Amartey etc just aren’t on that level mentally. 

• Like 3

Great to see him back on the turf.

Regardless of his contract situation he's never really downed tools. Just looks like he's running in quicksand when he's at his worst.

Huge boost if we can keep him fit till end of season.

• Like 2