Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

I've decided he's the biggest idiot in football. Basically decides to run his contract down to get a free transfer to his get pick big clubs and the best possible deal in terms of sign on bonus and wages and proceeds to spend the rest of the following season playing like a competition winner. Good luck finding any big club happy to sign you now Youri lol

• Like 1

Could it be in his case mental burnout causing the physical

Guys been a first team regular since the age of 16 played a ton of games last 4 or 5 seasons maybe its caught up with him

Still capable of flashes of brilliance (Leeds away) probably end up in Italy somewhere where he's suited to the pace of the league

Don't play him again other than a 1 minute cameo to say thanks v West ham when we're already down

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Worst game I've ever seen him play.

He's more worried about staying injury free so he can sign a new contract at the end of the season than putting in any sort of effort.

Sadly it’s only his worst game since last Monday. And there was a game vs ManCity this season where he directly cost us 4 goals in one match.

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've decided he's the biggest idiot in football. Basically decides to run his contract down to get a free transfer to his get pick big clubs and the best possible deal in terms of sign on bonus and wages and proceeds to spend the rest of the following season playing like a competition winner. Good luck finding any big club happy to sign you now Youri lol

He will comfortably though, how much he'll play though is more the question

1 minute ago, Ashdav86 said:

Could it be in his case mental burnout causing the physical

Guys been a first team regular since the age of 16 played a ton of games last 4 or 5 seasons maybe its caught up with him

Still capable of flashes of brilliance (Leeds away) probably end up in Italy somewhere where he's suited to the pace of the league

Don't play him again other than a 1 minute cameo to say thanks v West ham when we're already down

Could be burnout by looking overweight for a year and having a fondness for Nando’s and penny sweets 

Wherever he ends up he’ll be warming the bench. Too slow, no fight and nowhere near good enough for a top 6 Prem side. Could have put me on in clowns shoes and I’d have had more influence. 

This time last year we were going potty at him for clearly trying to just avoid injury for a summer move and now here we are 12 months on, same again. Give me an Ali Mauchlen or Paul Ramsey any day of the week, they earned their money.

Was in some sh1te seats at the back of the family stand. Never going there again. 

However, really exposed how crap Youri has become. Not only slow to move, but slow to react. Seemed to be catching everything late. Best days are long behind that fat sweaty c***. 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Was at the game tonight with my 2 year old son. After watching Tielemans trot around the centre circle – he turned to me with a tear in his eye and said "daddy, is the lack of effort, application and professional pride symptomatic of a feeling of apathy that has engulfed the club over the past two years?" 

Makes you think

Congrats on raising such beautiful eloquent children. At about 60 mins I , my son turned to me and said ‘daddy, this is gash. These spineless overpaid  c**ts don’t give a fuc* so why should I’. Makes you think. 

Made the little sh1t sit through 90 minutes and then made him wait outside the away end to see over excited scousers. You need to keep it real right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Was in some sh1te seats at the back of the family stand. Never going there again. 

However, really exposed how crap Youri has become. Not only slow to move, but slow to react. Seemed to be catching everything late. Best days are long behind that fat sweaty c***. 

His best days are still there but not for us, he has checked out.

Leicester next season in the Championship is not his problem.

Terrible attitude, can’t wait till he buggers off. One thing with Mahrez was, he still gave it 100% even though he clearly wanted a move. Tielemans for 2 years has just been unfit and a disgrace. I would be surprised if any club wants him now 

• Like 1

I'm sure Romano will still tell us he's "interesting" Arsenal and "on the radar" of Liverpool but really can anyone see him getting a move to a top 6 team? He's the Belgian Drinkwater. You can see why Monaco stuck him in the reserves. He's out of breath in the warm ups.