Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

I don’t think he’s treated the club bad at all but his form is atrocious and there’s definitely less motivation for him to save the club. 

should never have been selected ahead of kdh for this one. But I can understand smith opting to use him. I mean i’m sure he’s pulling all the strings in training, it’s hard for a manager to opt for someone less talented but i think we all know it’s needed 

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I've decided he's the biggest idiot in football. Basically decides to run his contract down to get a free transfer to his get pick big clubs and the best possible deal in terms of sign on bonus and wages and proceeds to spend the rest of the following season playing like a competition winner. Good luck finding any big club happy to sign you now Youri lol

don't players do that all the time?

It is in his interest.

The Club is at fault for not selling him for 40M quids when they had the chance.

The club is the bigger Idiot.

Edited by erlee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pliskin said:

It’s sick to think he will walk away to a top club. 

I really don't think he will. It will be a far poorer side than people are expecting.

I think his peak move is somewhere like Villa. I think any big teams who were thinking about it will steer well clear now.

Perhaps our biggest mistake, taking a cut price sale two years ago would have been better than him serving up rubbish for two years, being handed the leader role despite clearly having no intention of staying here and others feeding of that. 

• Like 2

I said it years ago but Youri hasn't got many years playing at the top level in him. 

He's 26 and already really slow so by the time he is into his 30's his legs will have well and truly gone. 

It's hard watching him on the pitch as he fails to break out of a fast paced jog.

The club have handled the situation with him really poorly. When we had the opportunity to sell him he should've been sold. 

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

Sadly it’s only his worst game since last Monday. And there was a game vs ManCity this season where he directly cost us 4 goals in one match.

?? we lost 1-0 and 3-1 to man city this season, where's the 4 goals in one match?

Why do people say we should’ve sold him? We never had a bid for him. Clubs may have looked at him but no one ever deemed him good enough to bid for.

Just now, The Doctor said:

?? we lost 1-0 and 3-1 to man city this season, where's the 4 goals in one match?

Maybe it was last season then, it all blends into 1 for me. We lost 3-6 and Tielemans cost us 4 goals, that was his worst ever performance for us. 

2 hours ago, erlee said:

don't players do that all the time?

It is in his interest.

The Club is at fault for not selling him for 40M quids when they had the chance.

The club is the bigger Idiot.

Players do often run down contracts. They don't usual play their final season like they've never seen a football before in their life.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Players do often run down contracts. They don't usual play their final season like they've never seen a football before in their life.

If he's running down his contract, it's the only thing he's managed to run down in the past two seasons. Lazy, slow, and can't be arsed. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 3

At least by running down his contract he’s been running for something. Cos he sure hasn’t been doing much running on the pitch. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I really don't think he will. It will be a far poorer side than people are expecting.

I think his peak move is somewhere like Villa. I think any big teams who were thinking about it will steer well clear now.

They won't because he's free and can just pad their squad if need be, he'll still go somewhere decent

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

“Youri is focused on final games then he will assess his options and decide next club.”

****. Off.

He’s also absolutely ****ed if nothing has been agreed at this stage hahaha. Poor guy.

5 hours ago, lee7 said:

I said it years ago but Youri hasn't got many years playing at the top level in him. 

He's 26 and already really slow so by the time he is into his 30's his legs will have well and truly gone. 

It's hard watching him on the pitch as he fails to break out of a fast paced jog.

The club have handled the situation with him really poorly. When we had the opportunity to sell him he should've been sold. 

He'll be in the Spanish second division by the time he's 30.