Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I've heard he wants to go Liverpool, surly you would of expected him to put a performance in last night

I'd be surprised if anybody in the top 5 sign him, I used to think he was mustard but now I'm expecting him to end up at Villa/West ham level

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

“Youri is focused on final games then he will assess his options and decide next club.”

****. Off.

His agent is starting early this year.

The reality is if there was a half decent offer on the table from a decent club it would all be wrapped up like Soyuncu. Tielemans is going to get a shock this summer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

This clown has acted as our captain for a massive chunk of the season, let that sink in. He’s wanted gone for nearly a year.

...I would say longer, the reason he signed a 4-year deal as opposed to 6 years!!!

He was always planning to run down his contract. It has been plain to see how this player has played the club and we have indulged him. Smith must have been told that he is the key to making this team work and they have gone and embraced him. They must know by now, that he plays only when he wants to!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

His agent is starting early this year.

The reality is if there was a half decent offer on the table from a decent club it would all be wrapped up like Soyuncu. Tielemans is going to get a shock this summer.

Think his wage demands have really hampered him.

I imagine he'll get a sign on amount to alleviate his wage demands, given there won't be a transfer fee. 

13 hours ago, honeybradger said:

He's just not good. It doesnt matter how professional Dean Smith and Brendan Rodgers think he is, if you play like Tielemans has all season you shouldnt be playing, he's not the same player that won the FA cup with us.

...yes he is, he performs when he feels that he needs to!!!

4 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Easily good enough for most teams outside the big clubs.  Someone like Villa or Brighton would happily snap him up in the right wages.

i suspect he wants CL football which I don’t think will be in the prem 

Actually - they wouldn't, and if they did they will probably be starting the slippery process down like we did. Villa under Gerard would have probably gone for him, but De Zerbi and Emery demand better from their players, and i don't think he would be good enough for them.

13 hours ago, Collymore said:

That was really apparent tonight he wasn't trying. Absolutely disgusting. 

...Pipes was having a field day talking about him!!!

At the start of the second half he was saying he cannot believe that he had not been dragged, he needs to come out of the team. If an ex-pro is saying that about his local team, you know it is bad.

Listening to Pipes yesterday, he sounded on the verge of tears regarding the abject non-performance that he had witnessed.

• Like 1

If he’s got any sense he’ll go abroad where the pace of the game is slower and perhaps less physicality. Clearly not got the engine, attributes or physicality for a long hard PL season. Maybe Italy.

Onlookers might think we’re being ungrateful, but **** me he’s waddled around the middle of the park for about 18 months plus. Actually someone should create one of those highlight reels…

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

Hope he goes abroad, would like there to be at least one possible insult that doesn't get added to our injury. Because it's looking like an insult full house at the moment - just waiting on Forest to stay up and Cov to get promoted.

9 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Pipes was having a field day talking about him!!!

At the start of the second half he was saying he cannot believe that he had not been dragged, he needs to come out of the team. If an ex-pro is saying that about his local team, you know it is bad.

Listening to Pipes yesterday, he sounded on the verge of tears regarding the abject non-performance that he had witnessed.

I'd forgotten what thread I was in for a moment, as this could easily have been about most of that starting 11

18 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

The bloke that scored a screamer to win us our first FA Cup is arguably a cult figure? 🤣  Come on now

Also played a massive part in contributing to our huge decline since. He's not in legend status. The goal itself is legendary the player would have been if the last 2 years didn't happen. 

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

Also played a massive part in contributing to our huge decline since. He's not in legend status. The goal itself is legendary the player would have been if the last 2 years didn't happen. 

I think our huge decline goes a bit above the performances of one player dont you no matter how shite hes been

Edited by South Shire Fox

Guest bennytwohats
3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

no deal sorted? his career is ****ed then, literally no-one who can afford his wage demands will pay for what they've seen this season 

You do wonder right? The narrative for a while has been that the likes of Youri and Maddison will swan off to better clubs with no regrets. It’ll be interesting to see the extent to which that plays out, or whether potential suitors would be put off from what they’ve seen from us this season.

Relegation should be a stain on all of their careers, but I suspect it won’t be

He was great when he first arrived but now he’s turned absolutely shite. Looks too unfit and he obviously can’t be arsed anymore.

The fact we gave him the captains armband, when we all knew his interests were else where, is absolutely criminal.

The sooner this season is over the better.

• Like 1