Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Im 52 today.

Id be embarrassed to be a pro footballer and look like him at his prime.

We can laugh and have a joke but it embarrasing.

• Like 2

Interesting to see whether his lack of fitness is a Leicester thing when he moves elsewhere. I've always thought he was just someone who looked unfit rather than actually being unfit, but lately it's looking more of the latter. 

Sad it's ending like this personally. 

Youri has failed to turn up to many games but the bit that got me last night was his Pi55 Poor performance again I don’t care if he scored the odd wonder goal I agree with Matt Piper and Smith should never play him again for our last 2 vital games play someone who has a heart for the club and fans, thanks for your great times Youri but we need someone who will actually play for the club and not thinking of being elsewhere !

• Thanks 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Interesting to see whether his lack of fitness is a Leicester thing when he moves elsewhere. I've always thought he was just someone who looked unfit rather than actually being unfit, but lately it's looking more of the latter. 

Sad it's ending like this personally. 

I wonder this as well. He is probably the worst for it but pretty much all of our players look permanently knackered, whether that's because they are genuinely unfit or just everyone's so mentally ****ed that it translates to leaden performances. So many times this season we've looked miles off the pace compared to the opposition. Newcastle at home I remember was particularly startling in this respect, it was like they were a team of professional athletes and we had a bunch of professional hot dog eaters who'd gone on a ket binge as part of the pre-match warm up.

I doubt there will be any takers from Abroad who will be willing to match the inflated wages he has here.

Villa will probably be his best bet as the Arsenal ship will have sailed.  Either way, I think he will struggle to earn what he has been on here.

Will have to compromise on where he goes too if he wants a fat signing-on fee.

Such a disappointing ending for someone who should have gone down as a legend for this club but has performed so poorly for  18 months that nearly everyone can't wait to see the back of him.

Overplayed for 2 seasons under Rodgers and overpaid for the last 2 seasons. His already slow legs have gone and is a shadow of what he used to be.

27 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Lots have said Akinbiyi was the worst player to pull on a Leicester shirt, perhaps he was but at least he was fit and tried,

this guy is neither, i thought Tielemans was the missing piece when he signed seems i  was totally wrong just another one on the long list of 

not good enough players.

Yeah hes been a proper shit signing hasnt he.. LOL

Edited by South Shire Fox

49 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Performs like he’s got a serious Greggs addiction 

I’m sure this is a coincidence.

Youri has defo tried this challenge at least once.

30D62EEC-4FCF-4C85-86BC-BFB19DB73B80.jpeg

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Guest said:

I wonder this as well. He is probably the worst for it but pretty much all of our players look permanently knackered, whether that's because they are genuinely unfit or just everyone's so mentally ****ed that it translates to leaden performances. So many times this season we've looked miles off the pace compared to the opposition. Newcastle at home I remember was particularly startling in this respect, it was like they were a team of professional athletes and we had a bunch of professional hot dog eaters who'd gone on a ket binge as part of the pre-match warm up.

and that's just the goalkeeper 

The demands and role of CM is changing. Physicality, aggression and speed are highly valued. Youri is not blessed with traits. He’s quickly merging into a ‘luxury player’. 

I can’t imagine any big European club giving him/agent a bumper signing on fee and  £150k - £200k a week. 

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan

3 hours ago, Dames said:

His agent is starting early this year.

The reality is if there was a half decent offer on the table from a decent club it would all be wrapped up like Soyuncu. Tielemans is going to get a shock this summer.

He wants to stay in England hence no pre agreement yet.