Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

My old boss who's a West Ham fan messaged me commenting on how unarsed Tielemans and how ****ed off he'd be watching him trot about like that for them

Yet I still can't understand the mindset . Even if you didn't like it here or could care less about the club, surely you'd still bust a gut in order to get a plum next move? Probably the truth is, he just really isn't that good. If he was currently on the market, as a fan, would you want him at your club? He really doesn't look up to much and hasn't for a couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He wants to stay in England hence no pre agreement yet.

Be interesting to see where he eventually turns up at, but the last few months of him playing Pi55 Poor and not turning up for City has certainly surely narrowed the suitors for his Signature ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Nailed on for West Ham if they win Europa Conference and qualify for Europe again. Don't expect a Declan Rice replacement though West Ham fans.

More like a rice and chips with a slap of curry sauce !😉

8 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

I cant see that, not a klopp type player at all

7 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

cant see klopp going anyway near him. 

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Would be 'flab'agasted if that happened. Klopp demands a level of fitness thats far beyond Youri.

On a free, it wouldn't be as surprising as you think. Them or Arsenal

8 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yet I still can't understand the mindset . Even if you didn't like it here or could care less about the club, surely you'd still bust a gut in order to get a plum next move? Probably the truth is, he just really isn't that good. If he was currently on the market, as a fan, would you want him at your club? He really doesn't look up to much and hasn't for a couple of years. 

Maybe got his next move unofficially lined up? 

• Like 1

Genuinely don't see a top 6 club taking a shot on him now given likely wage demands and his performances this season. Villa, Brighton, Fulham may be good shouts, but I don't think he's going to get the move he should have been getting had he applied himself over the last couple of years.

2 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Genuinely don't see a top 6 club taking a shot on him now given likely wage demands and his performances this season. Villa, Brighton, Fulham may be good shouts, but I don't think he's going to get the move he should have been getting had he applied himself over the last couple of years.

We all know what you're saying is spot on, but I think a lot of champions League teams will take the punt and put the last 2 years down to the team rather than his lack of effort. 

Let's face it, compared to the money the big teams get away with wasting year after year - this is very low risk. There's players worse than Youri who go to them for big fees. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

On a free, it wouldn't be as surprising as you think. Them or Arsenal

Inside information from Arsenal is that they didn’t want to buy him last summer because of his lack of pace. They might reconsider now as he won’t cost them anything but i’d be very surprised.

If he wants to stay in England he’s looking at Tottenham/Villa etc the ship has sailed for any of Man Utd/City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. Still think he’s made for Spanish/Italian football. I just hope the **** never wears our shirt again. Horrible rat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wolves will need a CM next season when Neves goes.

Means he gets to stay where he is home wise, chance to work under a top class manager, every chance Wolves have enough to compete for euro spots next season or a cup. 

54 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He wants to stay in England hence no pre agreement yet.

Aston Villa will be the absolute best he can do then. There's no way none of the bigger clubs look at his physical attributes and think he's worth it, even on a free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

He'll end up at Liverpool

Not a chance, he can barely run for 5 minutes let alone 90.

Why do you think Milner still gets minutes for them? Because he's the fittest there. 

Youri will be off somewhere where he doesn't have to break into anything other than a jog.