Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

What a way to leave this club, it should have been an emotional goodbye but he overstayed and went from hero to zero. Shocking way this player was handled and hope we learn from this in the future. Should cashed in on him 2 seasons ago.

In his peak for us, he defined our play and fortunes. He was the conductor. Our Pirlo if you will. When Youri played well. We would likely come out on top. But since he decided to decline any new contract offered. He has slipped down the gears and has been in 3 of 2nd at best for 18 months. Shameful really. As I always thought of him as a good pro. I'm intrigued to see where he goes now. As he has sullied his stock somewhat with meh performances for a year. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

He's been magnificent for us. 

I'll choose to forget the relegation and focus on the good times. Of which there were many. 

Go well Youri 

Wtf!!!?... 

You're joking right? 

He's been instrumental in getting us relegated with his disgraceful attitude and total disregard of the club!!.. 

Can't stand the bloke... and his stupid red cheeked fat face!! 

Hope his career goes down the pan from hereon in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Fck off. A) all players are mercenary. It's their job to be that.

B) He was brilliant for large parts of his time with us. Show some respect to a nice lady and a largely magnificent player

He showed no respect for my club, why should I show respect for him. He thought he was bigger. So no...I maintain mercenary...**** off! He will never be heard if again and noone will care, he's still rich He probably doesn't care either, from being a lazy mediocre player. 

If he had been interested this last 6 months we don't go down, he doesn't care and he certainly shouldn't be captain. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

If he was going for a fee he’d have played his way out of a move to a really top club. On a free, surely he’s worth a punt?

At his best, one of the best I’ve seen at Leicester. Some incredible goals and performances.

But the legacy is tainted by the slow slump of his final 18-24 months here. The poster boy for looking like you cared about Leicester City Football Club whilst repeatedly refusing to commit to Leicester City Football Club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Fck off. A) all players are mercenary. It's their job to be that.

B) He was brilliant for large parts of his time with us. Show some respect to a nice lady and a largely magnificent player

He was crap in way more games than he was any good. Even at the point at which we won the FA Cup it was only 60-40 in his favour. And thereafter he was almost exclusively crap. So, seriously, the guy can **** himself.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1