Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

16 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Maguire seemed to be itching for a move from about 6 months in. He's the one who annoys me the most. He tried to make it look like he wasn't, but it was so transparant.

Mahrez acted like a pillock, but, he genuinely was/is a World class player and I just don't hold the same grudge against him. In fact, I don't hold a grudge at all.

I don't know Chilwell, his Dad or his entourage. I can understand family and friends getting pissy when they heard even the slightest criticism. That's what friends and especially family do. Chilwell did seem to get a lot of criticism, some of it justified, some of it not, but you got the feeling he was never going to please some people. Maybe that had a lot to do with people's perception of his attitude towards the club, or maybe he is just an arse. I'm really not informed enough to know. 

One thing is for sure, he certainly seems very arsey towards us now and I really can't stand him. Petty, yes, but he's likely to remain a hate figure (in footballing terms) for the rest of his career with a lot of our fans. 

I get the impression that the players don't hold him in very high regard either. I vaguely remember something going on between him and Albrighton when they played at our place, then there was that spat between him at Ricardo at Stamford Bridge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Him and Chilwell never had any affection for this club. Chilwell spent most of his time here trying to leave. Feels different with youri, he seems to genuinely like it.

Maguire seemed to be itching for a move from about 6 months in. He's the one who annoys me the most. He tried to make it look like he wasn't, but it was so transparant.

Mahrez acted like a pillock, but, he genuinely was/is a World class player and I just don't hold the same grudge against him. In fact, I don't hold a grudge at all.

I don't know Chilwell, his Dad or his entourage. I can understand family and friends getting pissy when they heard even the slightest criticism. That's what friends and especially family do. Chilwell did seem to get a lot of criticism, some of it justified, some of it not, but you got the feeling he was never going to please some people. Maybe that had a lot to do with people's perception of his attitude towards the club, or maybe he is just an arse. I'm really not informed enough to know. 

One thing is for sure, he certainly seems very arsey towards us now and I really can't stand him. Petty, yes, but he's likely to remain a hate figure (in footballing terms) for the rest of his career with a lot of our fans. 

• Like 2

Youri seems like a nice bloke , we are all agreed on that. If by any chance he joined Man.City and was instrumental in helping them to hammer us , it would be a real bad show if we attacked him like we do the above three.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lcfc cowboys said:

Know go away and play with your action man while watching Peppa pig know jog on

I can’t even understand what your saying cowboy you need to go back to school for spelling lessons.

Ride on 🤠

7 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I get the impression that the players don't hold him in very high regard either. I vaguely remember something going on between him and Albrighton when they played at our place, then there was that spat between him at Ricardo at Stamford Bridge.

Absolutely, all the evidence is there as to why he was never really liked and he's compounded that by acting like Billy big bollocks in the run up to our two games.

No real need for the pre FA cup final interview he did. He could have rolled out the normal platitudes for the camera, like almost every other footballer does.

In total contrast to those mentioned, Tielemans just seems to conduct himself in such a positive manner. No airs and graces, great attitude, always smiling (unless he's blowing out of his ass after a gut busting sprint), GENUINELY acknowledges the supporters in the stands. You can't fake the kind of emotion he shows. Just a decent stand up bloke and a great footballer by the looks of it. I'm opening the floor here as there's bound to have been a few, but on the whole, Belgian footballers just seem to be a down to earth decent bunch.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Youri seems like a nice bloke , we are all agreed on that. If by any chance he joined Man.City and was instrumental in helping them to hammer us , it would be a real bad show if we attacked him like we do the above three.

I know I wouldn't. I'd like him to be part of some fantastic winning machine abroad when he goes. If he isn't and plays in England, I just can't imagine he'd get grief from anything but an idiotic minority, if that.

As I said, Mahrez doesn't even bother me and I quite like seeing him do well. I also feel quite sorry for Drinky, how it's panned out. The other two, I just don't like, rather childishly.  

Absolutely huge that his contract has been extended, even by just the year. It puts to bed any doubt he'll be with us next year, and it's been done early too, which is fantastic.

Now lets push on, get some good business done, increase the squad depth with quality where necessary, and make next season the one where we put previous top 4 daemons behind us 

Just now, Dan Gliballs said:

Absolutely huge that his contract has been extended, even by just the year. It puts to bed any doubt he'll be with us next year, and it's been done early too, which is fantastic.

Now lets push on, get some good business done, increase the squad depth with quality where necessary, and make next season the one where we put previous top 4 daemons behind us 

Picture is a photo shop from when he originally signed. Might be true but nothing official been said 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

I hope Sam is right here. He was talking absolute nonsense about Dan James to be fair but he obviously has some source at the club.