Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Shall we just wait until John Percy has spoken? 

Yeah.

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Yeah.

not sure about these Leicester "ITK" twitter accounts but from what of seen of other clubs the ones leaking team news rarely have any inside info on transfer/contract talks. i assume the team news gets leaked by the media team when the team news is submitted rather than an inside source close to the first team?

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, turlo said:

not sure about these Leicester "ITK" twitter accounts but from what of seen of other clubs the ones leaking team news rarely have any inside info on transfer/contract talks. i assume the team news gets leaked by the media team when the team news is submitted rather than an inside source close to the first team?

Yeah it's uploaded somewhere so the journos get it slightly earlier.

He may well know the kitman or something who will find out a day before.

On transfers and contracts the photographer and the media team would find out the day / day before but before that it'd be rudkin and Susan who'd know and they're not likely to tell someone like Sam. Unless he knows an agent or someone who's been involved in setting it up. But then again I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Didn't Sam get the team lineups bang on sometimes, even the odd formations/players selected? 

@SmuelMartin tag him so he can answer! 

There’s obviously someone at the club that lets the team out and that’s been going on for an awfully long time. Hence why SFE and him have got the team right plenty of times. 
That info is probably quite easy to get hold of. The media get told before supporters and it’s probably pretty blatant at the training ground, you just have to see who’s given which bibs etc etc. 
They’re never (usually) right about transfers though. That’s a separate entity and will have nothing to do with the training ground binman who leaks the team to these clowns down the pub. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theessexfox said:

1 year extension isn’t great and pretty much cements that he’ll be gone next summer, if true, but another year of Youri is a huge bonus 

I’d be happy with that. I’d be very happy with that. If we wanted to keep a top CL midfielder we should have got CL football.

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

There’s obviously someone at the club that lets the team out and that’s been going on for an awfully long time. Hence why SFE and him have got the team right plenty of times. 
That info is probably quite easy to get hold of. The media get told before supporters and it’s probably pretty blatant at the training ground, you just have to see who’s given which bibs etc etc. 
They’re never (usually) right about transfers though. That’s a separate entity and will have nothing to do with the training ground binman who leaks the team to these clowns down the pub. 

This. Genuinely what benefit does it bring to do this other than for people playing a fvcking fantasy game online? I’m good getting the team an hour before kickoff. Baffling. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, KFS said:

This. Genuinely what benefit does it bring to do this other than for people playing a fvcking fantasy game online? I’m good getting the team an hour before kickoff. Baffling. 

Twitter, fantasy football and all the ****ing side show that come with the sport now are ****ing horrific.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Twitter, fantasy football and all the ****ing side show that come with the sport now are ****ing horrific.

Nothing wrong with Fantasy Football, leave that alone. 

If true... a 1 year extension is fair for both parties. 

We still get a decent fee next summer but can’t hold him to ransom. It’s the best I expected really.

One more year with Youri and a few decent additions, we could do something special (again). Maybe a little more attractive to some players this summer, win something, go deep in the Europa and/or qualify for CL and we’ll be as if not more attractive next summer. 

Guest Col city fan
22 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

For anyone wondering (likely nobody) my comment about Hamza was a joke.

Come to me if you need help with your sense of humour mate, cos as you know I’m fookin hilarious 

👍

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

I can’t even understand what your saying cowboy you need to go back to school for spelling lessons.

Ride on 🤠

can you work out these 2 words  f#$% o## because you are as annoying as a wasps nest or piles