Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

34 minutes ago, Bert said:

People need to know that bust ups happen all the time. Not just at our club. I bet across the season there’s been a bust up at one of the clubs every week. 

Exactly. 

It happens on the pitch during the game. 

For anyone who's even played at a very basic Sunday league level, how many times have you had a go at someone cos they can't pass the ball straight to you or vice versa? Or cos someone's not marked the right person. Could think of so many examples where arguments and altercations happen in training or in matches. 

Rashford told Maguire (his captain) to fvck off during a game a few months ago. Quite clearly audible with no crowd sound. But it just goes to show in the heat of the moment tensions can be high and pressure shows. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

this thread is amazing :fishing:

i'm half tempted to lump on a 3-1 win for us tomorrow with Madders and Vardy both to bag.

I put a bet on for Leicester to win plus separate bets on Cags or Wes to score a header.

10 minutes ago, dynamark said:

anyone with a plastic see thru back pack needs to be binned =period some things are beyond the pail 

Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between Pail & Pale should be binned

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dynamark said:

anyone with a plastic see thru back pack needs to be binned =period some things are beyond the pail 

Unfair. Not every one of them should be put in the same bucket.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Tactical injury incoming?

Given he's been carrying an injury and seemingly not fully fit for the past few weeks makes me think it won't even be tactical. 

With Saturday coming up, it wouldn't surprise me if Perez did start today. Maybe even Vardy will be rested a bit... 

• Like 1

IMO the thing with Madders is that he never had to really fight for his spot in the first team. It's like if he is fit enough he is on the pitch. We have more than capable players that could play in his position or we could just play without a number 10. Once he realizes he could be benched for a long time if he doesn't change his attitude, things will start to change for us.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Given he's been carrying an injury and seemingly not fully fit for the past few weeks makes me think it won't even be tactical. 

With Saturday coming up, it wouldn't surprise me if Perez did start today. Maybe even Vardy will be rested a bit... 

Plastic..!! 

He aint been fully fit the whole season...except that Short goal-scoring period, until somebody took him out at hip-level..!!..:o