Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

21 minutes ago, Dames said:

I know its a controversial point for some but not everything a footballer does has to take into regard fans feelings.

He's wishing a friend and a colleague well. Nothing more than that. Its his personal social media account so he can do what he likes.

He shouldn't be restricted incase he hurts some overly sensitive fans feelings. 

personally I couldn't care less about it but he would have to be deaf, blind and dumb to not know the ill feeling towards Fofana and Maddison doesn't strike me as dumb

I feel like Madders is getting a bit of scape goat treatment. I’ve been his critic in the past but recently he’s been our best player by far.

He is now getting moved around to fill positions he shouldn’t be. I just can’t believe we don’t have players good enough to make Madders work in a central role. He doesn’t belong on the right. He’s been great and at least looks like he cares.

• Like 3

Just now, Criggers said:

I feel like Madders is getting a bit of scape goat treatment. I’ve been his critic in the past but recently he’s been our best player by far.

He is now getting moved around to fill positions he shouldn’t be. I just can’t believe we don’t have players good enough to make Madders work in a central role. He doesn’t belong on the right. He’s been great and at least looks like he cares.

He was poor today. Gave the ball away for one goal and didn’t win the ball for the third when he should have. 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Like all but 1 or 2 he was very poor today

Looked absolutely dejected at full time as well, stood just looking at the fans for a fair few minutes

His worst game in several months. Given the shite around him, I can tolerate that. 

In a formation which left the midfield severely overrun and the defence equally exposed, most would suffer.

He's probably feeling quite guilty about his mistake as he looked so dejected. And just that we lost - he probably realises how bad the fans feel as well. 

Play him central again just behind the strikers and he'll do better.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Like all but 1 or 2 he was very poor today

Looked absolutely dejected at full time as well, stood just looking at the fans for a fair few minutes

Looks like the only one who really cares. Tried to hack that player down in the penalty area too, probably knew he had a high chance of giving away a penalty as he went to ground twice within 5 secs. Deep down I feel he knows it's the only way to get rid of the devil. 

Edited by Collymore

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He was poor today. Gave the ball away for one goal and didn’t win the ball for the third when he should have. 

I’m not disagreeing with that, but it’s like Ndidi being CB. Just shouldn’t be there to start with.

It’s like he’s forcing the issue trying to get things to happen. 

• Like 1

Was at the match, madders stayed longer than any other player after the match. He just stood still and stared at the away fans. Justin had to pull him away. Looked like an absolutely broken man. Look what you've done to our star Rodgers you muppet.

Edited by Gav_LCFC14
  • Sad 1

He's pretty much our best player and with Tielemans getting back to some form and Iheanacho and Daka showing how dangerous they are, there's some real promise for a good season to come out of this if we can find a good manager and settle the defence. 

Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison are the heartbeat of the club when we're doing well and if we can get them all back on song we'll be laughing. 

Madders had an off day today but eh, not really bothered by that tbh. Everyone has the odd shit game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hes a top player with a winning mentality playing with a bunch of dossers, thats the reality of it

Exactly there is only so much he can do.  Waits for the ball to come out from the back but it takes too long and the passed when closed down.  He has to weave sideways but no one is making a run.