Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

15 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

doesn't even deserve a place on the bench, he is producing nothing yet we have the likes of Iheanacho, Lookman and even KDH on the bench not getting a real chance to make an impact

Unfortunately, I totally agree. He doesn't look right physically or mentally. Of course, it could just be a coincidence but I swear he grimaced with pain just taking the knee.

• Sad 1

I don’t want to see this lad near the starting 11 for a while. Youri has been atrocious this season and we can’t afford to be carrying two poor form players in the middle of the park when it’s supposed to be our heartbeat. 

Much sooner see Lookman if we’re going to play with an inside forward off the right. Some of his change of pace and turns today were prime Maddison. Got attacks started at least.

• Like 1

I don’t think it’s his fault I just think this is his true level. He had a great start with us as was high on confidence. Then got over-hyper into something he isn’t. He’s good at free kicks and close control but goes missing for long periods, I’ve always preferred a Barnes type player to Maddison 

Edited by dylanlegend

22 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

I just think Maddison wants to move to Arsenal -  His performances this season has been their standard

Think you are right, these are the type of selfies his was posting on social media in the summer which were giving Arsenal fans h***ons with the red chips higher then the blue

624126.jpg

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

22 minutes ago, maynefox said:

He's a good player who is out of form but he is a hindrance to the team's tactical shape and formation. 4-3-3 with Lookman and Barnes is what we should be playing, Soumare in midfield. If we play with a no10 then play Nacho.

Wouldn't mind if we sold him

Think this is being kind.

I can't wait for us to sell him.

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I don’t think it’s his fault I just think this is his true level. He had a great start with us as was high on confidence. Then got over-hyper into something he isn’t. He’s good at free kicks and close control but goes missing for long periods, I’ve always preferred a Barnes type player to Maddison 

Hmm…

he’s clearly enjoying the ‘ footballers lifestyle’

hes entitled to spend his money how he wants to of course, but you don’t see any of our other players plastering their Instagram and Twitter with all the expensive cars/ clothing and being in the tabloids for his holidays..

I just wonder if he is 100% focused  on the game as a professional. Is he interested in improving as a player?

• Like 2

Just now, dylanlegend said:

Teams only want players who are playing well. at this rate he’ll be going down the Gray route rather than the Grealish one 

Whatever it takes at this point. If it has to be the Gray route, fine.

Just now, AKCJ said:

As much as he should be dropped... there are people on here that are seemingly desperate for him to fail.

It's genuinely pathetic.

I'm not desperate for him to fail. He's desperately failing and I'm desperate for us to do something about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

As much as he should be dropped... there are people on here that are seemingly desperate for him to fail.

It's genuinely pathetic.

Id say about 99% on here (or maybe slightly more) want him to improve to the level we know he can reach ..  or at least be given a reason why he is so poor atm .. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

Grays doing ok for himself atm

Think Chilwell is a better example. Seemingly the same yuppie mentality.

How we ever got £50m for him I'll never know. Warming Chelsea's bench as I expected he would.