Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

8 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Wrong again , I couldn’t care less  . You seem to think I have a vendetta against him  when I haven’t . Also looks  like I’m currently living rent free  in your head … enjoy 

Yes you’re right Baldy I can’t stop thinking about you :wub:

Aside from the booing matter. He looked bright when he came on and tried to move it a bit quicker. Save for the times the Tykes tried to boot him out of the KP. I hope he reflects on where his game is at and uses it as a motivator to prove the boo boys wrong. He is a talent. He has just lost his way. Bit of a cross roads for our Madders.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

If I was paying his wages he would

Remind me never to work for you lol

I get it. No one is happy with his form, him least of all I imagine, but he's allowed to go to the boxing for crying out loud.

If you're old enough, you'll have had times when you've done something just to get out of a negative situation. You must have. 

Having a shit time at home and went to the pub to forget about it for 5 minutes? Having a shit time at work and gone to the pub to forget it for 5 minutes? We all do it. The lad getting slagged off for attending the boxing really is a step too far.

Edited by Duquesne Whistle
you're - your
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Seen at aj fight.

The only place he should want to be seen is driving in and out of the training ground

Harvey Barnes was in Terrace Bar last night absolutely hammered - don’t see anyone mentioning that / slating him about it.

Edited by shiv
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Of course..  but he needs to demonstrate he is working on his form.  I didnt go to swatch boxing in first 3months after baby 

I guess you earn nowhere near what Maddison does though. He can throw money at the problem, get a nanny. I missed yesterday’s match because I went to the aj fight. If I knew Maddison was going I would have asked for a lift down! 

On 25/09/2021 at 21:32, Matt_Lcfc said:

The cynic in me would say that he isn’t really that bothered.

.. I  suspect it would have reinforced his mate  Chigwell reasons for moving on!!!

Something like this does not happen and the person on the receiving end ( I  still  believe it was aimed at Rodgers) is not going to be affected in some way.

22 hours ago, LCFC hub said:

Hmmm 🤔

Screenshot_20210926-133531_BBC Sport.jpg

I find it funny the responses I had off this.. I haven't slagged him off for it, yet I've been called a cretin and like I've tried to portray him in a bad way.. All I done was spread awareness of this article and people crying wanting to defend him where he hasn't even been slagged off, it goes to show you some people wanting to get their backs up over everything lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Obviously struggling with things at the moment. Has it occurred to anyone that he may be worried sick that his hip problem is one of those injuries that will never truly go away, and could be seriously career limiting at the highest levels that he is aiming for, coming at a time that likely squashed any hopes he had of breaking into the national team? Add on that he has a new baby at home, losing sleep and all that entails (same thing happened to both Youri and Vardy who had dips in form when they had newborns at home). Yes he earns a fortune, but if you were in a position, new child, potential threat to long term career would you not be worried for the future?

BR has intimated that his form is a worry and that he needs to keep working and get his confidence back, no easy task if you worry that another injury could be around the corner, your body could let you down if you push too hard or too quickly etc. People forget that footballers are human beings too, young ones at that, and subject to the same psychological frailties as the rest of us and booing and slagging them off does not help.

I have no insight into his make-up or what makes him tick and only he, along with the clubs experts, will know whether he needs to take time out or try and play his way back to confidence and form. Either way we should give him our support as one of ours rather than slag him off.

Get out of here with your sensible posts ……….. who wants to read stuff like this when you can just BOOOOOOOO!