Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

WhY dOeSnT hE cOnCeTrAtE oN hiS FoOtBalL aNd sToP wOrRRyiNg aBoUt HiS ImAgE

Not my kind of clobber, but good on James for getting this kind of commerical deal. 

We're still massive. I like you, Michael Cox, but you can get in the sea on this one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

WhY dOeSnT hE cOnCeTrAtE oN hiS FoOtBalL aNd sToP wOrRRyiNg aBoUt HiS ImAgE

Not my kind of clobber, but good on James for getting this kind of commerical deal. 

We're still massive. I like you, Michael Cox, but you can get in the sea on this one.

It’s just footballers have commercial deals the world over, what’s the problem. I think Michael Cox is just jealous of the shirt/shirt combo.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

It’s just footballers have commercial deals the world over, what’s the problem. I think Michael Cox is just jealous of the shirt/shirt combo.

Despite Mr Cox being on twitter, he seems mot to understand the reach of social media..Madders is an 'influencer', of sorts.anyway. 

12 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Despite Mr Cox being on twitter, he seems mot to understand the reach of social media..Madders is an 'influencer', of sorts.anyway. 

I expect boohoo signed up madders believing it a smart move to become assisted with a rising Beckham like superstar.   But his career has stalled thru injury and poor form. He isnt seen at the best social events (boxing?) And his England slot has receded.  I wonder how this deal is working for boohoo.  How is madders aspirational to their target demog?  How many non football common inches fors he deliver?  Where have the amusing goal celebrations gone if he isnt scoring goals?  Is he more influential that a towie or love  island guy?

They could drive interest thru messing with his look or having him speak out in hot issues for the target demogs.  He need to be more A list that Z list. 

I don't think it's working 

• Like 1

He did a lot of good things today in terms of helping the team function as a cohesive unit. Took up intelligent positions, linked very nicely with Tielemans and overall we got a hell of a lot of joy centrally by finding pockets of space and actually getting quality ball into our midfielders.

He is still some way off it individually though, a few times he got caught dawdling when a pass was on, and he is lacking a bit of sharpness in his play, but at least he was a factor in the game, and not on the periphery.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

He’s been awe full  for a good few months there’s  no way of dressing it up . And I’ve criticised him for it  and been accused of having a vendetta against him when I ain’t . Thought he was really good today . Clearly on his way back to his best but still got a bit to go . Credit where’s credit due . I also thought he was subbed at just the right time for a change as he looked to be just starting to tire . 

Edited by baldeagle

7/10 and good but not great game for me. He was good in keeping the ball going and drawing fouls, but wasteful with set pieces. His role in the team is to find the killer pass and it didn’t quite happen, though he did find Nacho with one who should have at least tested the keeper. 

Definitely getting much closer to what I’d expect, though Perez outdid him when he came on!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1