Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

Not sure people would be happy with him coming out saying our support is one of the worst in the league after every game!

One of the things I like about Maddison is that he's generally a straight-shooter, so I'd personally respect him if he felt the need to say that. Might actually give our fans the rocket up the arse we need to get behind the team at the moment.

• Like 1

Don't have an issue with anything he said. None of it was untrue. 

Is it weird that one of the first things on his mind is the rivals atmosphere? Not really, he doesn't play in front of a good one very often so ofcourse it's going to stand out. 

17 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I walked to car park 5 minutes after pens got in car at 22.10 stopped at McDonald’s on a50 and dropped grandson off in Leicester 12.40 is that relevant lol  

what about you?

Similar to be honest, shocked you don’t at least think it’s slightly naive on Maddison’s part to praise another teams fans after the effort our own fans went through and continue to go through.

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Thought he followed up by saying ‘away fans’.

Oh did he? Ffs

Ive just read it, he actually didn’t say that at all. It reads to me that he is saying the away fans were also great.

Edited by Costock_Fox

46 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Similar to be honest, shocked you don’t at least think it’s slightly naive on Maddison’s part to praise another teams fans after the effort our own fans went through and continue to go through.

I’m not saying it was the brightest thing he said ever but it did get loud after there second goal. It was crap before then. Thought our fans were ok. 

Guest Kopfkino

He’s absolutely sublime at the moment, some of the stuff he’s doing with the ball all the over the pitch is superb, if only Tielemans could get back to that level.

4 hours ago, Sampson said:

Vardy was runaway player of the season in the first couple of months, now Maddison has been runaway player of the season for the past couple of months.

He's playing a level above anyone else in the squad right now.

Yep he’s been brilliant. He was also in this vein of form December to February last season. Seems to be his real purple patch. But he was instrumental in everything good we did attacking wise today. 

• Like 1