Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Absolutely fuming. :ph34r:

Cold as **** is good then? Ice, ice baby? Is that was the kids say these days? Cool. Or Cold, I guess. A bit nippy? This range of clothing is as nippy as ****?

Edited by Foxxed

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Start’s showing off his wardrobe and then 2 cars. Just why? Such a shame.

Baffling given that Rodgers has recently been appealing for time off as they're overworked. Undermines the managers sentiments when you show yourself doing **** all in luxury. 

• Haha 2

I’ll say the same as Perez, although Maddison is excused a bit because he’s performing…

In a time where people are losing jobs left right and centre, people are losing loved ones and there’s still lockdowns happening all over the world; it seems really crass to be making vids with your cars and shoes etc. 

You know I don’t even blame them really, I’m more disappointed with the audience lapping it up. If this period taught us anything it’s that 99% of the things in that video should mean naff all to your happiness. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nabb7 said:

Is this a troll?

No. Just think it's a bit misjudged given the manager's recent pleas about overworked players. 

I don't think Maddison is the best at gauging context sometimes. I couldn't give a **** if he's mucking about in Lambourginhis, good lad. 

8 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Why are people so upset about this? 

A young lad showing off his success. So what? He has nice things that he's worked to earn. Does everyone who has worked hard have the life he does? No, but that's not on him. 

He's flashy. Is it my style? No but I'm not a young lad and neither are most of the folk who have their primark undies in a twist over this. It's a different time and young lads are different to how we where growing up. Accept it. 

It wasn't that long ago when it was acceptable for footballers his age to be raging alcoholic gamblers. I'll take this thanks. 

Absolutely, the only thing I took from that video was that it was nice to see Little Wes in it.

Lots of kids his age post shallow content on social media. He’s just got a bigger audience. To be honest if you don’t like shallow content don’t go on Tik Tok or Instagram - I don’t have an account for either. 

Move on! The only thing I’m bothered about is whether he’s performing on the pitch - he is! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Why are people so upset about this? 

A young lad showing off his success. So what? He has nice things that he's worked to earn. Does everyone who has worked hard have the life he does? No, but that's not on him. 

He's flashy. Is it my style? No but I'm not a young lad and neither are most of the folk who have their primark undies in a twist over this. It's a different time and young lads are different to how we where growing up. Accept it. 

It wasn't that long ago when it was acceptable for footballers his age to be raging alcoholic gamblers. I'll take this thanks. 

It’s the social media generation. It’s the way of the world now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

It’s the social media generation. It’s the way of the world now. 

Exactly mate. We might not like it or understand it but in terms of footballers, was the George Best or Gazza generation any better? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Exactly mate. We might not like it or understand it but in terms of footballers, was the George Best or Gazza generation any better? 

Times are different. 

I wonder how they’d feel about the antics of the Bests, Adams, Merson, Gazza etc! 

15 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Baffling given that Rodgers has recently been appealing for time off as they're overworked. Undermines the managers sentiments when you show yourself doing **** all in luxury. 

ffs ..Playing Football & doing outside/Off Field Promotions are 2 different things....!!