Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

9 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Why did he even risk him. 

The game was completely in control 

To keep him ticking over. He won't have trained today, won't be training on Saturday, so in theory 25 mins game time and nice brisk warm down should keep in nice and sharp.

I'm all for injury prevention but you can't protect footballers from football for ever they will have to train full contact and play at some point. 

Also in theory if we had got to 5 of 6 some of the squad wouldn't even of had to travel to Denmark keeping them nice and fresh next week. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, turlo said:

rodgers said he felt illl now feeling better

RODGLISH                                             STANDARD ENGLISH

"He felt ill, now feeling better"   -->   "Fortunately tests were negative ... he's not pregnant.  So I'll be starting him on Sunday"

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

For me, Ndidi jogging back, leaving his man unmarked to slot home under no pressure, is 90% at fault for that goal

There was a complete lack of commitment again and it's worrying because it was their only meaningful attack. The issue is even a team of Forest's standards have a few attacks they can take advantage of that. Brendan has pointed it out time and time again but it's still happening. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

There was a complete lack of commitment again and it's worrying because it was their only meaningful attack. The issue is even a team of Forest's standards have a few attacks they can take advantage of that. Brendan has pointed it out time and time again but it's still happening. 

Yeah it’s particularly worrying as he’s a CDM, his game should revolve around either being there, or sprinting back to not allow that shot! 

He’d be the first sale in the summer for me, whilst his stock is still high

8 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

To be fair you've done a better job of defending him than he has our goal all season. 

He has been dreadful,but tonight he did exactly what he was meant to do.So he deserved defending.Have no confidence in him,but I’m hoping he plays like that more often against better teams.

• Like 1