Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

https://talksport.com/football/1045631/brendan-rodgers-james-maddison-health-scare-leicester/

Rodgers has said again that he just wasn't feeling well and felt a bit faint, and that the pulse check is just something the medical staff do.

I did think he looked a bit scruffy while he was warming up, not like his usual self at all.

Maybe he'd just had a bad night's sleep as a result of feeling unwell and so dehydration or not eating well has caused him to feel dizzy.

It wasn't nice to see but it even if it's nothing to worry about, it's great to see the medical staff taking things so seriously. Hats off to them for being so professional and alert.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

https://talksport.com/football/1045631/brendan-rodgers-james-maddison-health-scare-leicester/

Rodgers has said again that he just wasn't feeling well and felt a bit faint, and that the pulse check is just something the medical staff do.

I did think he looked a bit scruffy while he was warming up, not like his usual self at all.

Maybe he'd just had a bad night's sleep as a result of feeling unwell and so dehydration or not eating well has caused him to feel dizzy.

It wasn't nice to see but it even if it's nothing to worry about, it's great to see the medical staff taking things so seriously. Hats off to them for being so professional and alert.

I noticed he hadn't done his hair!!! No product in it! 😅 Maybe the little one is keeping him awake 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Replacement in the sense that Maddison will have two years left on his contract this summer and so all the transfer speculation will start again with him..

well that's always going to be the case for us with players of that talent

10 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Could easily be the case, couldn't it

His house is large enough for him to sleep in another room in a different part of the house and not be disturbed. I live in a 2 bed and slept on the sofa a few times when the little lad was a newborn - he has more space than me so I doubt it’s that. 😂

Edited by phoneticerror

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

IMO our player of the season!

I agree.

Probably the player I've criticised most in the past but this season he seems to be the only one in some kind of form (Dewsbury-Hall too but only been in the team regularly for a short time).

Edited by Rain King

13 minutes ago, Rain King said:

I agree.

Probably the player I've criticised most in the past but this season he seems to be the only one in some kind of form (Dewsbury-Hall too but only been in the team regularly for a short time).

I agree too. Maddison pips Kdh who deserves commendation. Honourable mentions to Vardy schmeichel amartey albrighton and Thomas too. 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That free kick was a throw back to his ability at dead balls when he got here. I do think he's managed overcome his hip problems which were evidently effecting his technique. Some of his footwork and twists and turns in the last few months are like the old loop de loop up American Adventure.

I had to finally sign up to foxestalk to commend you on this A* reference and comment. Nice one

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

His game has not been helped by a clear easing of the laws of the game and he gets far less protection from Refs than before. How many times in a game has he turned or tricked a player to find a bit of space then been fouled or pulled back. In some games he gets fouled 4 or 5 times by the same player with no further punishment. If the opponent is on a yellow already they are going to leave him a little more space and time to create something. Some of the fouls are soft some are far more cynical, not watched much of him but probably a reason Grealish has struggled also this season.

• Like 1