Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Tim Sherwood questioning whether Maddison, who has played very well when the team haven't, can play well when the team haven't.

Possibly one of the most unlikeable people on TV, and that says alot considering the state of the pundits in this country 

Edited by jayfox26

Now that Ndidi is out for the season, not just a few games, there might be a more permenant revamp of midfield roles, especially in Europe?

Madders might be moving between wide and central starts.

Either way, I think he is going to be a shiny work horse and walk right into that England squad on the back of it

The big thing for me is he has improved his physical game and stands a challenge much better. He is still a bony sod but so is Vardy and he has never been a pushover. He gets a few nice tackles in as well , in other words he is becoming a complete midfielder.

• Like 1

Need to find a away of getting him in a more central role again. Thought he was wasted out wide when we needed pace either side of Nacho and wasn't great at tracking back to support JJ either. Still he's producing moments of magic but just not influencing the game enough out wide

I thought Maddison showed a shocking lack of awareness today

in the post match interview when he answered the questions engagingly instead of resorting to clichés like footballers are supposed to.

No wonder Southgate doesn't rate him.

I thought he had a good game though.  Great player.