Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He interacts really well with Iheanacho on the right, in the centre and even occasionally on the left. They are reading each other really well now. It must be a nightmare trying to control them. KDH and Barnes are also getting a good understanding . This part of our game is looking really promising. How do Vardy and Daka fit into that? That could be tricky.

JV interacts well with Madders, Barnes and Kelechi. He fits where he wants

14 hours ago, kenny said:

Gallagher would be next.

Wouldn't be surprised if even gray is above him in the order. The current journalists are so convinced by Southgate that he doesn't get a mention anymore when it comes to selection.

He really needs to find a Welsh nan.

He's of Irish descent 

Lots of stories about Maddison up for sale for £50m and Tielemans for £25. 

That's essentially 20 midfield goals and 15 assists a season that we need to replace for £75m. Not an easy order.

Also selling Tielemans Maddison will need to be seriously sold to Fofana Ndidi Barnes Soyuncu who could well think that it's the end of an era and could have their heads turned. 

I've read the stories but tbh I don't think they make sense. Either Youri OR Madders but not both, and the former only is more credible.... imho. We could build a side around Madders for the next few seasons (in fact, I kinda assumed that was what would happen in this planned refresh/rebuild) Unless there is an issue with Maddison then I don't see it... unless we really are strapped for cash and open to silly number bids!

Surely it's agent talk? Perhaps Madders agent trying to either drum up a better contract or push for a move before Youri leaves.

No way we let our two creative CMs go in the same window. Might as well forfeit our league place.

Perhaps agent knows this and reckons if Youri goes, then Maddison isn't going anywhere for a couple of years and there won't be any sweet signing on money.

We wanted 65/70 mill for Madders last season while he was out of form and struggling with a hip injury, so we're not going to let him go for 50 mill after the season he's had. What a load of bollox from the Daily Fail. 

• Like 2

If madders keeps up his form, he might make the England World Cup squad. 

He'll then be around other players,from bigger clubs, that will tell him how good it is at their clubs an how much money he could earn .

Then we could sell him for loads and think about a song of how much we hate him and how big our centre half's todger is 😆😆

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

We wanted 65/70 mill for Madders last season while he was out of form and struggling with a hip injury, so we're not going to let him go for 50 mill after the season he's had. What a load of bollox from the Daily Fail. 

Didn't realise that's where this nonsense had emanated from.

As you were.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Southgate is a proven loser. He deserves no slack. We didn’t win two tournaments because he refused to play our best players. He has his favourites which take precedence over team success. Look at his penalty takers against Italy, not based on ability, but his PC views, which he put above the national interest. Got no time for the man. 

I'm not overly arsed about the England squad to be honest and will admit that I'm fair weather and only take interest when there is a tournament but what you've just said there is complete and utter nonsense! 

• Like 2

Feels like the core of this rebuild is 

Schmeichel Ricardo Fofana Justin Thomas KDH Barnes Daka Iheanacho and hopefully Maddison

Vardy Evans Albrighton will be in and out next year 

I think soyuncu ndidi tielemans are the three that he might look to shift of significant value. 

That would leave in the market for 4 big players to look to 'rebuild' 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Feels like the core of this rebuild is 

Schmeichel Ricardo Fofana Justin Thomas KDH Barnes Daka Iheanacho and hopefully Maddison

Vardy Evans Albrighton will be in and out next year 

I think soyuncu ndidi tielemans are the three that he might look to shift of significant value. 

That would leave in the market for 4 big players to look to 'rebuild' 

Iheanacho is up for sale according to John Percy. 

• Sad 1

He’s really bloody good, I’m so happy he’s managed to shake off the injury worries and become really consistent, he was quiet for spells yesterday but there were times he got on the ball a lot more centrally and he looked great, I think this is the best all round player he’s been for us so far 

It would be utter madness to sell a goal scoring, creative midfielder for £50m to try and fund a purchase for another one to “take us to the next the level”. The only thing more difficult to obtain then a goal scoring midfielder is a goal scoring striker. 

Seems like a great page filler but not a lot of thought behind it. 

• Like 3