Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

Very good today and has now put together about a 25 game spell of great form. No denying he’s improved hugely this season and hopefully now is showing he can be decisive in big games too.

Now our defence is looking more solid Rodgers needs to get Madders back in a central role on a regular basis, where he's going to see much more of the ball. He would have to move away from the midfield 3 he's been playing with lately and doubt he'll drop Youri either

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

He looks so buzzed. I really love a Maddrez interview. Shows how much the win ment for him <3 

Eloquent and honest. He just loves playing football, no matter who for. He'd say similar if it were Mansfield Town or Manchester United. Don't think it'll be us for much longer, sad to say.

As an aside, YouTube is shit. Buffering to the max.

• Like 1

When he's fit and playing at his best, he's an incredible player and its clear he's a great character in the dressing room. We'd be absolutely insane to even consider selling him. Get him on a new 5 year deal and build our team around him and KDH. 

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Build the team around him and KDH. Fofana, Daka (if he improves) and Barnes too, should be 5 regulars for the next 3 years. 

you forgot justin and thomas and Nacho we have a solid base there..

Justin Fofona        Thomas

KDH Maddison Barnes/Lookman

Nacho

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
17 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Liked how he came back to comfort Tielemans  after the latter’s horrendous mistake.

Loved that. Hes matured so much this season. Maybe it's becoming a dad.

I've absolutely hammered him in the past but by all accounts he's really got his head down this year. He looks so much fitter and he's reaping the rewards.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

10 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I hope this brings the curtain down on a (what i perceive) slightly fractious relationship with the fans these last 18 months.

I'm convinced the niggling (often jealous) online criticism got to him....but tonight he looked joyous with the fans. 

I love him to bits. And have said so many times on this thread (as have others). His skill. His joie de vivre. His interviews. And yes, his tongue in cheek, OTT social.media alter ego. Love ya Madders! 

I agree, but that 'fractious relationship' was purely one sided by the fans. 

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I absolutely love him, he's becoming a talisman for us too. We have to build the team around him playing in a free role, he's such a good finisher of all types of goals.

Yeah just watched the highlights again and you can clearly see his rapidly developing leadership qualities, geeing players up, encouraging and of course leading by example with his own performance.