Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

Best thing about Maddison for me is that move he often does that is half a first touch and half a turn towards goal. His ability to turn on the ball in tight spaces is amongst the best I’ve ever seen in a Leicester shirt along with Mahrez.

It’s especially refreshing in comparison to players like Tielemans and Mendy who 9 times out 10 have a first thought of passing it backwards or sidewards when in those same situations.

I think this is the thing that sets him apart. He really has it to a fine art now and as good as anybody out there at doing this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Player of the season for me, sad that he never gets the praise he deserves at games. Haven't even got a decent song for him.

Got to give him massive respect for his form this season m. We are so much better with him firing on all cylinders.

Got a song suggestion for him. Michael Jackson’s bad tweaked. Well it worked in my mind 🤪. One of the musical people could make it work.

6 minutes ago, tetly said:

Got to give him massive respect for his form this season m. We are so much better with him firing on all cylinders.

Got a song suggestion for him. Michael Jackson’s bad tweaked. Well it worked in my mind 🤪. One of the musical people could make it work.

Not sure we should be singing songs written by a paedo.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Ric Flair said:

I think someone will bid £65-70m for him this summer

Doubt it. We'd take that if someone offered.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's coming.

Not convinced. Just not sure where he’d go. 

Utd have Fernandes, Arsenal have ESR and Odegaard, spurs don’t play with a 10, Chelsea have Mount and not convinced he’s quite good enough for the top 2. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I think someone will bid £65-70m for him this summer

If West Ham want £150m for Declan Rice then we should be wanting more than £65 million for for Madison.

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
  • Like 3

I think with his hip issues a high bid would definitely be considered. 

I don’t think he’s in the unavailable at any price category.

That being said, i’d love for him to have a full season here where he’s fit and firing. I hope he gets over the niggles with his hip. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.thumb.png.c32b678cfd35c1522fd9a34b90c00a65.png

Love that. The narrative arc of Rodgers playing down how good Maddison has been and telling reporters Maddison needs to be more consistent, to Maddison being humble in interviews, having that meeting with Rodgers and now Rodgers publicly highlighting Maddison's improvement. 

So pleased for Maddison, he's matured and improved a lot this past year. Definitely need to build the team around him.

11 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Rodgers wants to build the team around him.

Very, very good news.

• Like 4

Can't afford to sell Maddison and Tielemans this summer to leave us with KDH.

As good as he's been, 3 goals and 2 assists is a poor return and he needs to show he can deliver goals before we can look to sell the 39 g+a of Maddison and Tielemans in the same window.

Maddison is a must-keep and someone we have to build the team around.

• Like 3

I am curious how Maddison's future will go from here. He must know he has a larger chance of being an England regular if he plays for one of those clubs, but he would also need to change his play a bit to get into one of those clubs. Getting into the England squad is not impossble as a Leicester player but its more likley and usual if you play for one of the usual feeders.

note please stay James   :scarf:

Edited by Dahnsouff

5 minutes ago, Torten said:

Has to be said, everything else aside. Astounding man management from Rodgers to get this season out of Maddison. Especially when you consider he was being booed off as recently as October.

Those fans are stupid.