Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

22 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

All our views on it are irrelevant.

The guy talking about the Newcastle interest isn't sh1tting you.

Not personally convinced he goes; but I can absolutely assure you that the move has been mooted and he's not dismissed it.

So now come at me as well as at the other guy! And I imagine others have heard similar. Our source may be the same or may not, but my source is 100% cast iron on this.

Yeah come at me and this other guy folks! 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
22 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

All our views on it are irrelevant.

The guy talking about the Newcastle interest isn't sh1tting you.

Not personally convinced he goes; but I can absolutely assure you that the move has been mooted and he's not dismissed it.

So now come at me as well as at the other guy! And I imagine others have heard similar. Our source may be the same or may not, but my source is 100% cast iron on this.

What’s your source?

I'd be much less surprised if he moved to Newcastle than a London team.

He just doesn't strike me as someone who'd want to be down there. I'm sure someone will throw some completely unfounded nonsense about his American girlfriend 'desperately convincing' him to move to the big city. But that would be bollocks for me.

They both seem very down to earth to me and seem to have no issue living in rural Nottingham. 

He likes not being far from his family and he's got that now. 

As i've always said I think it's much more likely he moves north to one of the Manchester sides or, someone like Newcastle for the project aspect. 

Thought he was poor. Suppose it could be anything from overconfidence after his recent form or just feeling the burden of being the team's sole creative outlet but he was in the same "I'll just try to win it on my own" mode that Zaha sometimes goes into and the stupid, blatant dive at the end capped it off. Nonetheless, not looking forward to Leeds without him.

Dog mess today, summed us up to be honest. We didn't hit the ridiculous ends of each spectrum like we usually do, it was just a completely flat and laboured performance devoid of any energy or quality and Maddison revelled in that role which worries me more than it probably ought to.