Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

39 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Having checked his Wikipedia, I apologise for that part of the post.

Didn't know he has a few caps for the Ivory Coast.

I thought he wanted to, but when he was overlooked a few times he declared for Ivory Coast. Though I could be wrong.

11 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Much better than Grealish.

The latter can be really slow at times.

Grealish is brilliant though. I always liked him at Villa, the way he carries the ball, but on Saturday his first touch, movement, ability to beat players from nothing is all so good.

I just don't think there is a comparison between Grealish and Maddison.

When you watch a side like Manchester City live it's their players first touch and movement that make them a class above.

12 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Much better than Grealish.

The latter can be really slow at times.

Thought it funny the Kop singing to him you're just a shit Maddison and towards the end when he tried running it into the corner some guy shouted out, showboating willy puller so loudly everyone in our corner must have heard it  lol

Hmm the software changed the one word to two, willy puller lol

On a side note, joked to my mates that Pep was asking Madders for his address for Xmas cards when he was hugging him and walking off with him at the end.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Haha 1

He’s comparable to prime Mahrez at the moment, he really is. Think he has to go down as one of the best players we’ve ever seen wear the shirt.

As much as people will hate to say it, he’s better than Izzet as far as attacking midfielders go. His numbers beat Dave Gibson too.

• Like 3

I'll be honest, wasn't convinced by him for a long time. Felt he was a luxury player who tried to showboat and do it for the cameras too much.

Delighted to be proven wrong. Still a luxury player because he produces quality virtually every week, and has done for a year.