Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Jarrod Bowen likely to be dropped, likewise JWP. There is room for him as the back up RW or as a ACM.

Is that before or after he’s decided to dish out spots to a couple of Man U and Chelsea under 19 fullbacks, because, you know, can never be too safe. 

FWIW I think there’s a chance he’s called up but I don’t think Southgate will be happy about the situation. It could be something forced that changes the whole dynamic of the tournament for us if he’s taken and utilised in the right way. But I’m just not sure it’ll pan out like that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Ramsdale

trippier white stones shaw 

bellingham. rice 

saka.     maddison.   foden 

kane

You can debate the cbs.. even trent… but that’s as strong as this team can be right now imo. 

Pretty much my team also… especially  the attacking 4

Ramsdale

bellingham. rice 

kane

You can debate the cbs.. even trent… but that’s as strong as this team can be right now imo. 

That's the team!

• Like 1

Ramsdale

bellingham. rice 

kane

As much as I’d love to see this you just know it will be the below, with Maddison no where to be seen. Think he’ll go, but not sure he’ll even see the bench sadly. 

Pickford

Trippier - Stones - Dier - Maguire - Shaw

Henderson - Rice 

Foden   -    Kane   -    Sterling

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

As much as I’d love to see this you just know it will be the below, with Maddison no where to be seen. Think he’ll go, but not sure he’ll even see the bench sadly. 

Pickford

Henderson - Rice 

This is the most likely scenario but Southgate will pick Mount over Foden. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Pickford

Henderson - Rice 

I'm sure for these tornements the whole squad is on the bench? Apologies if I'm wrong

Edited by The whole world smiles

4 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Is there any pundit that has said they don't want maddison in the squad? I can't find a single quote.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank said he wouldn’t select Madders in the build up to the Everton game. Madders then spends 90 mins showing that he was in a different class to most players on the pitch that day 🤣

If Madders actually goes I think it be the only facet holding my interest for this tournament. If he doesn't then I think I'll take more enjoyment out of Southgate getting a full carton of egg on his face and the team getting sent home early. He'll deserve the karma. 

• Like 1

Won’t surprise me at all if the waistcoat muffin doesn’t pick Madders. I guess he’s just too much of a yes man and too in bed with the big teams. 

m It’s obvious to the whole of the UK and beyond that Madders should not just be picked, but should be playing. Gareth, however, knows better. Then, when we crash out, he can moan about not enough creativity and needing to freshen the team up. Madders will move to a bigger club and immediately get picked. Simples. Gareth works for the big boys. 

• Like 1

I’m baffled that a manager wants to selected a player who has played 14 minutes all season since September, hasn’t even played an Under 23s game for match fitness. 

Equally for this season, I don’t it’s a bad thing that Maddison doesn’t get called up. Might cause us a problem come the summer 

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Guessing they've got some inside info on basis that those that are going have already been told. 

So their sources close to those players, or players' clubs have hinted that x amount of players have been selected. 

They haven’t been told though. He’s just spoken to the players who are currently injured so he can make a decision - that’s why the James news leaked.