Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We won't be appealing for the neutrals to watch we tend to make games awful and just stick it out til the end but if you enjoy gutsy, stubborn defensive displays we're your team lol

It's all any of us on here wanted for the past few months. :scarf:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

Wait, hold on, Kalvin Phillips went to Man City?! How on earth did I miss that one? lol

I haven't heard anything about him in months, presumed he'd just stopped performing for Leeds or got injured.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

My blood just boiled listening to some clown on talk sport say he can't really see Maddison getting minutes because there's no real point when you would turn to him. Then continued to state how a number of players from larger clubs are ahead because they can change the game. It's like people have lived under a rock for the past two seasons where he continues to have one of the highest consistent goal involvements across all English players.

Just don't listen to it. Talk sport is famed for talking rubbish to irate the viewers and get them calling in.

This is great news for madders, Rogers, Leicester and of course England. He is on fire at the mo and will be dynamite if gareth gives him a chance to play. The world will be watching! My 10 year old is gonna be bouncing when he wakes up; he threatened to support Argentina if madders didn’t get picked for England lol 

• Like 2